1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

the fight for day 16 was won!!

2. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in 24days. Going all the way

4. franed98

franed98 Fapstronaut

Keep it going.

5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Good job sir. You have inspired so many Spartans!

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  6. the alpha project

Check In - 27 Days to go

Hello Spartans,

I realized today that I’m thinking in new ways about life and my future. My mind is contemplating different desires and interests. And it’s starting to make suggestions for me to take action. The creative energy is looking for expression. Instead of being wasted on pixels and dumped into tissue papers. And I see that I have an opening. And I have the freedom to choose. Go back to the old way. Or onward into a new life.

Stay Strong Spartans!

7. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

sorry brother I mistyped it. I started no PMO last October 24. It's my 48th day today

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  8. the alpha project

Hello Spartans,

I just finished a workout and feel a lot better now. The pressure of the day is gone. I feel more optimistic. And I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Because I will wake up feeling empowered and ready for seizing the day. I am ready to go back into the world and meet more people. Do more cold approaches. Be magnetic and have people approaching me and wanting to meet me. I read somewhere on this forum once someone said that after a long time on nofap that ‘you no longer go to parties, you become the party’. That’s kind of what I see glimpses of in my life. I sit in the cafe and talk to someone. Then another person. Then another. The people in the cafe see me talking to multiple people and they start to come towards me and introduce themselves. They want to be part of the party. It’s really fascinating.

Tomorrow I will be checking in for a new rank.

See you soon Spartans!

9. I relapsed yesterday but I'm still happy that I made it to a streak I've never made before. I'll now work harder this time. I'm not going to stay down

So checking in day 0

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Alright, cool. Just check in daily from now on. Please don't miss a day brother

Youyoung and franed98 like this.
  11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened?

franed98 likes this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Really having the time of your life eh? A question, how long did it take to have this magnetic personality?

franed98 and the alpha project like this.
  13. Day 0

Check in

After taking some time off to re assess my thinking and strategy....im back to win

Lets do this

14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck

15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day thirty-eight.