1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The experiment as a women/on the womens section

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by axy_david, Jul 23, 2015.

1. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

It's not the first time you have misunderstood me, it does seem you have a hard time to get me tho, I confess that I'm weird, but I promise I'm not evil nor elitist!
    I don't really understand why you had to specify that you don't care if I don't want to talk about genders with you 2 times already. For me it is obvious, it will take a while for both of us to understand each other. Anyway, talk genders to me please!

2. I specify it because I respect you and that is a mark of discretion for me and I understand your current difficult position because I've been though it so I do not want you to feel forced.

3. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I do not judge people based on what they speak, don't worry, I won't jump on your head if you happen to say something wrong, so talk genders to ma :D

KingRecover17 likes this.
  4. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

I just read your diary and man that's some really deep stuff man your brave for opening up like that man. I salute you

NoBrainer and axy_david like this.
  5. I don't know what you want to discuss, that's why I was proposing you sending a PM. I actually already said my story in response to Elduderino anyway!

6. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I'm not into PM stuff, also I'm learning to use this weird forum stuff. But OK........................can you PM please?

7. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Listen to KingRecover15 on this one. He seems really legit. :)

Trust me man, when you can get over this confusion you're going to love being a new man and you'll never want to give it up for anything. :)

8. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

Why do you think I wanted to do this experiment in the first place?

9. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

My assumption was because you wanted to be a woman. I can't really reconcile such an idea to establish masculine identity.

10. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

*facepalm

(not directed at you David, just to clarify)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  11. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

It's bigoted and offensive when Christians disagree with peoples opinions and use sarcasm but otherwise feel free, especially if you're an online forum moderator. :p

12. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Oh, Jews aswell. I'm not Jewish but if you are you're not allowed to be like those pesky, opinionated Christians.

What kind of world do we want where Jews and Christians are allowed to speak freely about their beliefs like the rest of us? Definitely not a world I would like to live in.

13. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

He face-palmed at your assumptions, you are a Christian so we have higher expectations from you, if you dislike it blame Jesus, who set up a pretty high standard for you. You are representing the Christian minority on this forum, making a bunch of assumptions and being ironic is not a good start IMHO.

14. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Yep, Christians and Jews aren't allowed to do anything because we have to be perfect.

Never give a Christian or a Jew benefit of the doubt because who wants to learn something anyway.

15. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I never mentioned Jews, only Christians, let them alone, according to the bible Jesus calls you to be the light of the world, thus it's safe to assume you have to be better if not nearly perfect. You chose this path yourself, I don't understand what's the problem?

16. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

The problem is that Jesus called the sinners, the Bible says all have fallen short of God's standard.

To expect Jews and Christians (they are very much alike) to be near perfect is hypocrisy on a human level. I'm no better than you and you're no better than me dude.

17. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

Jews and chritians are as close as muslims with christians, neither have Jesus. How would you then convince someone to convert to Christianity if in your example of living you're no better than me?

18. IGY

IGY Guest

This religious discussion has nothing to do with this thread.

BlackVelvet and NoBrainer like this.
  19. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

I'm just presenting perspective on fairness in discussion. And considering it is OP who asks the question I believe it is his decision to say what is on or off-topic.
    I also wanted to say axy_david I'm really glad that although we had some disagreements and miscommunication that we've voiced our forgiveness and opened our listening ears. You seem like a really cool guy and I believe that kind of humility and acceptance is how a true man behaves - not to imply that women do not do so, in fact I think women are generally more inclined to listen from the get go. Us men can have that unfortunate tendency to be very gruff but as I mentioned this is only an unfortunate tendency (perhaps a social condition?) and by no means defines true manhood.

To answer your question though Axy_david, biblical soteriology implies that Christians actually can't convince anyone to become Christians nor does anyone choose to become a follower of Christ.

Being a good example of righteous and godly living is of course a must but it is only the means by which the Holy Spirit achieves conversion.

In other words, conversions occur when God directly intervenes in a persons life, convicts them of their sin and reveals his irresistible grace and mercy. Being a good Christian and preaching the gospel that God's messianic prophecy has been fulfilled in the birth, life, ministry, death and resurrection of Jesus who is both God and man and forgiveness is made possible through his atoning work on the cross is only the means by which the Holy Spirit achieves conversion; by divine intervention of convicting someone of their sin and offering salvation unto eternal life through the work of the cross.

A Christian's imperfection is actually a testimony that God is not only unconditional in his election but that he indeed saves imperfect sinners - not the self-righteous goodie-goodies.

To answer about the similarity of Jews and Christians though, as a Christian I testify that Israel and the Jewish people are indeed a chosen nation and chosen people for God's purpose and the Christian religion is the fulfilment of the Judaic messianic prophecies. Christians basically believe that Christianity is the true, complete and unadulterated Judaism.

Islam's claim of the chosen people being of the lineage of Ishmael is incompatible with the Bible.

20. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Fapstronaut

Bonjour @axy_david

I finally get to comment on your turf now! I honestly think you should go ahead with the experiment. Doing new things are new experiences and you'll learn something either way. Do what you want @axy_david :D! You should be happy and if you don't feel happy now, change it! You won't please everyone so do what you gotta do. I'm fully backing you friend!

Au revoir,
    Ace

(P.S: PM me when you make that account. I wanna try to find out who you are. I love mystery:D:p:D)