1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The experiment as a women/on the womens section

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by axy_david, Jul 23, 2015.

1. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

Sorry if I'm late to this thread but anyway I have a question. My question is since you said that you want to identify as a women on NoFap, do you plan on identifying as a women in real life?

2. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

That will depend on the results of being treated so in nofap. It is very possible hat I will

3. KingRecover17

How long have you been feeling this way? And by asking that question I'm not trying to be disrespectful any kinda way, I'm just asking because it seems like alot of people are going through gender crisis.

4. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

It's true man, there are a lot of people who are not talking this stuff seriously, 1 day they are bi, the other day completely straight, it does take a lot of time and self search.
    it has been for me for at least 3 years. Although I won't deny that it may have been for longer.

5. KingRecover17

I feel ya man I understand and three years is a long time, how old are you now? Also were you going through gender crisis as a kid.

6. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

7. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

I don't remember, but I don't think so. I wasn't aware of my gender when I was a kid really.

8. KingRecover17

Oh okay so how were you like in high school did you associated yourself with alot of girls?

9. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Oh, sure.

10. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

You know, in tenth grade we learned how sarcasm was an effective tool to demonstrate a point. This is a very common tactic in political editorials.

Just like how you used sarcasm in your last post NoBrainer I don't assume that you're solely making fun of me but more so attempting to demonstrate that I am being ingenuine.

If my sarcasm has revealed how ludicrous it is to attempt to live outside of one's means to the point of trying to redefine ones most basic biological identity then it has achieved its purpose. To then accuse me of being mean just because I disagree and I'm sarcastic is childish.

If it is normal for a man to think he is a woman and attempt to become one yet it's ludicrous and offensive for another man to try and become Arnold Schwarzenegger you really may have something to consider.

11. I'm struggling so so so so hard not to say anything else but no. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Life would be much easier. We don't choose to get confused. I refuse to start another debate. I'm tired of starting a war everytime I log here. I believe that your opinion is wrong on every level based on my own vivid experience and it won't stop me from respecting yours as long as it's clear. You announcing this as a matter-of-fact and not an opinion is, and I deeply regret to say, offensive and painful to my eyes, and I believe too, in the light of axy-david's statement, pretty rude.

Plus, there's not only girl-boy. I'm bigender and genderfluid. There's literally thousands of genders, one per person. You can be agender or demigirl or demiboy or anything you feel like. It's what you feel you are that defines you, not the shape of your flesh between your legs. It's not a choice. Don't even try to tell me about hormones or other shit. Like Antony And The Johnsons would say, "For Today I Am A Boy", and nothing will ever change this fact, and supremely not the very fact that I do not possess a bloody cock. You're transphobic, and I'm not afraid to call you out on this. Trans girls are girls. Trans boys are boys.

@axy_david I agree 100% with what @Buddha Punk Robot Monk. If you feel bigender and/or genderfluid, I absolutely relate and would definitely be glad to discuss it with you. It took me quite a while and especially regarding my strong religious feelings, but I can say with a delightful, infinitely relieving assurance that I'm absolutely in peace and harmony with it now, and always more.

cryptifly and DKR like this.
  12. Thank you so much for saying it with much more chill, respect and clarity that I would have.

13. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Anne, I find it intriguingly odd that as a professing Roman Catholic that you adhere to such ideas.

Genesis says God created man in his image. Man and woman he created them.

14. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

highschool was weird for me, I had too many problems with the homosexuals so I couldn't focus on the gender identity issues.

15. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

ok.....tell me stuff

16. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

I'm the one who's being childish am I? That's ironic.

By the way, the difference between your hypothetical situation and issues that transgender people have, is that transgender people are not trying to become a different person. For those who have had a sex change, they are still the same person, just that they are living in a different (or rather modified) body.

I do personally find it offensive for anyone except a general practitioner or psychologist to question the confusion and suffering that these people must be facing. It shows a great lack of empathy on your part to degrade their struggle just because it doesn't fit with your belief system.

17. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

There is no point in arguing with him brainer, he refuses to understand because he is blinded by religion, just as the jews were in the New Testament.

18. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Well, suit yourselves. I'm only trying to help.

You know if you decide to undergo the surgery you're still never actually going to be comfortable, you will always have that Y chromosome.

You're really better off trying to live within your means. Discomfort within you're otherwise comfortable means always arises when you desire to live outside of it. I'm sure that if you really just settled down, accepted your identity as a man (not society's perception of a man, but really being honest with your masculine identity) you would find that you aren't having this confusion.

Don't you see? If you are trying to be a woman you will only become more and more confused because you never will be one. You will always be struggling.
    I really hope you can put your assumptions of me aside, examine yourself, reflect and find comfort in who you are rather than who you're not.

19. axy_david

axy_david Fapstronaut

You could've said so from the start eh? Instead of being ironic. What do you think I did for my whole like until now? Trying to accept my identity as a man, I ended up in a loop tho.

NoBrainer and Elduderino like this.
  20. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

I think you were trying to conform to a distorted image of a man.

We all know on nofap.com that the world is very sexually confused and wants to confuse you further. It wants to twist your sexual identity so you can relate to its advertisements.

I think if you can be really honest and willing to accept yourself for who you are (not for who you think or feel you are, those are only perceptions) then you will find that you are dodging a bullet.