Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.
Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Thanks a lot.
-having determination to succeed
I'm grateful for
A forum I joined recently
My mobile Keyboard that corrects spellings
Password manager that enters password for me
Browser that blocks ad
Youtube premium that filters ad
1. Visiting my nephrologist, the hospital staffs are just amazing. Just looking at faces of the beautiful people (not just body, but beautiful minds), made my day.
2. Listening to one of my favorite YouTube podcast, and it was inspirational to hear to how the guest on the channel survived cancer.
3. The auto-drivers who took me to the hospital and back to home.
Thank you God for giving me some time for introspect
-day without depression (although it is day 0)
-for being a 2-day streak last night
-for determination to build another streak and improve my stats for this month
-for the breeze on such a scorching day
-for dealing successfully with the documentation at work
-for feeling well and good
1. My manager for giving me work today, with full control, like an individual contributor. This is an opportunity to learn and get my mojo back, even though I know this task is like a big puzzle to me.
2. My other manager for allocating me to a development project, which has quite a similar time zone to coordinate with other team mates on the other side
3. Getting the opportunity to help a friend with their stay in this city for some days, at my place.
Today I'm grateful for
1) good breakfast
2) my exam getting postponed to just the time I wished
3) not acting on my PMO thoughts and distracting myself instead
So definitely a good day 9.
- for day 1! (I'm gonna enjoy it)
- that my wife didn't sleep with my daughter and chose me
- nice weather today (not too hot)
- reading a good book yesterday
today I'm grateful for
1) my supportive friends
2) A good day of study
3) drawing instead of engaging with devices when I got bored
Today, I am grateful to:
1. My employer, for crediting salary in my account.
2. My team at work, for sharing their knowledge
3. My father and mother
Today I am grateful for
1) the music that made me feel liberated as I sang and danced along
2) A decent day of study
3) being able to embrace my low mood without desperately trying to feel better
- for me day 2 (there was some cheating in that, but no MO)
- that I overcame depressive mood
- that my family holiday is coming and that so far we've solved all the problems related to it
- that I learn from this forum the difference between pleasure and joy
Pleasure can be reached by PMO, drugs, alcohol. It leads to a temporary high which then is followed by low. It has a lot of negative consequences. It's not healthy and addictive. It drains your motivation and energy.
Joy can be reached by reading a good book, watching a good film, an interesting conversation, spending time with a person you like / love / fancy etc. It gives you motivation, energy and long-term happiness. It doesn't lead to a high you'd get from drugs / alcohol / PMO but it doesn't lead to a low. It's the healthy amount of fun in life.
Today I'm thankful for
having a supportive family
having a guru
having knowledge (albeit) on how to work through issues -- especially having learned a few valuable time management skills
The NoFap community forum
God has gifted me some friends who are helping me achieve success.
Today I am grateful for
1) being able to find happiness in the little things I did
2) studying a bit in the little time I got today
3) being able to dodge away triggers which would usually give me anxiety attacks
-for day 1 on the first of July (it rarely happens on the first day of the month)
-for fending off 2 strong urges yesterday
-for my wife