The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

Day 0. Hopefully I don't back out again.

Luxor, LLOYYD, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  2. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

3. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

4. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

5. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 13 - Padawan

LLOYYD and Ūruz like this.
  6. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

Im sorry for leaving like that my friend. in the end of the year i constantly begun to fail in this challenge, not taking it with the enough comminment. i leave the temple and went to the exile like obi wan and yoda Because i thought that if i wasnt 100% of what i was doing i didnt have to be here. then i went for a while on spiral of constant relapse but like always you feel disgusted of that lifestyle, especially the drained energy and the lack of will to socialize.
    So i decided to really enter the hard mode. taking the challenge to do 100 days, im currently on the 26 day.
    With that being said i tell you that i dont now if i will regular post here like before and the main purpose to comeback is to say to all and especially you beacause you stayed when i left that this is the way and encourage you to complete a long period like this no matter what you have to sacrifice.
    of course sometimes i miss the temple to talk about the journey with the fellow jedi.

Wish all the best
    may the force be with you.
    F840758D-C8D8-4B83-914C-AC9C1D397DC1.jpeg

Ūruz, LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  7. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 30!

I am now a:

JEDI KNIGHT, LLOYYD and Red_John like this.
  8. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 0 - Youngling
    [​IMG]

Hi there fellow Jedis, I have decided to come back one more go this time because I changed my mind. I was secretly trying to do Hard Mode on my own haha.
    Seriously, this is my last go excluding one Challenge which was what I was originally suppose to do any way.

My report on doing semen retention/NoFap. Even though it was a brief moment of leave here, I felt it was the same thing as Hard Mode. The only difference was there was leeway to look at P. And if I slip to peek to P then it was isn't a reset. But doing that was always a bad idea so it would trigger me to medium to high urges. It would become a domino effect once I started doing that. Eventually it will lead to relapsed altogether lol. So I find I would still need to have the same mindset & implement most if not all my strategies include my one P blocker on Google. It is just as hard as Hard Mode here lol. Any way, I will just meet my requirements here first before I can truly take a break from Hard Mode and just do semen retention/NoFap streak on my own however long I will do it. 30 days daily check in and go from there. Here we go again.

So was I failing because the lack of accountability? Maybe. Also, maybe being at any challenges here keeps me in check as well?? Possibly but I don't know for certain yet.
    For me, I know I can do well whether it is more or less people at Challenges. It is matter of the right mindset. I believe I can do it alone too but it will take practice and using the same mind frame as here on Hard Mode.

Welcome back fellow Jedi friend! I see you were doing well on your own. That's great :emoji_thumbsup: I might have to go alone once I fail this streak.
    But I will do my best here. Thank you for the encouragement. For me, it's not about not unmotivated for me. Rest assure I won't be quitting anytime soon even if I leave Hard Mode for sometime later if I fall. It's just figuring out how to get through this streak. Yes, absolutely in my previous check ins you already know what I have sacrifice and continue to do later once I get in a higher streak. I still need to clean up somethings as well when I told you and Angel. I am learning as I go but of course I am always motivated and driven now than ever against the dark side of this vice. Recently, I was relapsed pretty earlier. I know why though.
    It was glad to see you back and still checking in. I only left because I didn't meet my requirement. I did hit my minimum. Now I will do what I need to do and stick to my original plan. Me too, I'll aiming for 90 - 100 Days first. Then go from there. Obviously, that is not my main goal though. But I'm focusing temporary goal I am focusing on is 30 days on Hard Mode.

@Ūruz Congrats on Jedi Knight rank including the rest of the challenges as well!
    Let's go buddy once more here and the other challenges! Lol

Catching to Grand Master Jedi Luxor and get to Jedi Knight rank and beyond if possible in this streak :)

I think it is possibility I will fail soon because recently I have fallen a few times now recently. I think I can make this week.
    But I have to endure the effects from the attacks of the dark side in the first week. That's it. Let's go Jedis.

Enduring and fight the dark side.

Keep Training
    [​IMG]

JEDI KNIGHT, Ūruz and Red_John like this.
  9. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 14 - Padawan

JEDI KNIGHT, Ūruz and LLOYYD like this.
  10. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 1

Also I would like to add in my last check in. Even if I wanted to look at P or have urges to look at P on semen retention/NoFap. It would be considered to leading into full relapse for me. It reminds of Revanthegray saying P-subs equals relapse. For me, P-subs are ah whatever. It may or may not trigger me lol. Not as much as P though. But I think P will 100% trigger me to keep searching and searching if I keep dwelling just as P-subs. P-subs for me is not bad but it can be if I dwell longer. But P is different story for me as of now. It will be a domino affect as I said even if I am allow to look at P on SR/NoFap streak. Well that it's. It will take time to master even if I was on SR/NoFap. Because essentially you have to avoid P despite on being only on SR/NoFap. Wow that sucks. It felt as if I was still in Hard Mode regardless lol. So in the end, I knew it all along. You still need to avoid P despite regardless of what goals your trying to do on your journey. Unless if your only doing no MO like me. But you still need to avoid it because it will lead to a relapse lol. Frustrating. Just my thoughts.

Part of the reason why I also came back as well because of @JEDI KNIGHT lol. Again JEDI KNIGHT will become Jedi Knight again. I still need to get there first.
    Ok, let's go again because he came back. And seriously do this one more go but if I fail then now this is a break afterwards. Still meeting my requirements first like my last 21 days streak. Probably give myself more tries if I fail below that.

Lastly, I have concluded recently all social media is evil :emoji_slight_frown::emoji_angry: It's like searching in the internet. You can't escape anything triggering on social media. That is what CosmeFulanito said and I completely agree with him more than ever now. I will eventually deactivate my IG for some time. Probably not delete but most likely Twitter...
    By far, Twitter is the worst. So I deactivated once again. I think I still would have need to do that even if I was on SR/NoFap streak. Thirst traps everywhere. It never ends.

Let's go Jedis.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    JEDI KNIGHT, Red_John and Ūruz like this.
  11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Day 31!

Thanks! :oops:
    Glad to have you back; let's do this! :)

JEDI KNIGHT, Red_John and LLOYYD like this.
  12. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 15 - Padawan

Ūruz, JEDI KNIGHT and LLOYYD like this.
  13. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

14. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

15. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 2

Just a thought. Maybe over thinking. About this current streak I guess. Or maybe I might have to fall back to Semen Retention/NoFap in order to clean other stuff online as well later on. That's it.
    [​IMG]

I guess I will share this. I don't normally share this too on the spiritual side. I am not trying to trigger any fellow Jedis here.
    Oh ho ho I had a dream before I woke up yesterday. It was sexual dream. P-sub dream?? Any way, it was brief but I will share it. I looking at this in a first person view. It was a woman wearing black. She was moving away backwards in a room. Not sure where I was. She was wearing black but not completely. It was a sexy because she was half nake per say but not completely nude. It was a sexy outfit showing skin. You can see her skin, legs, hips, etc. I don't know how to describe it but you get what I mean. She was wearing black head covering or a helmet like Squid Game (K-drama) show from Netflix. From her waist to her private part was a inverted pentagram symbol. I see.

Isaiah 14: 12
    How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Let's just say when I'm actively am avoiding anything related to PMO and anything triggering/sexual to start a streak of Semen Retention/NoFap/No PMO; then all of a sudden there is always at least one attractive woman around my surrounding or let's say "BOOBA" around the internet (also it can be IRL as well) when I am searching the casually.

You think this is a coincidence? I don't think so. I saw a girl I might seen before at my home gym when I worked out and she is someone I am attracted to. Yes, she was attractive. She was briefly there I guess. Maybe with a bf or relative or friend? No coincidence when I actively doing this NoFap lifestyle.

Beware of Order 66. It may be connected to everything.

In Ilum, to harvest my Kryber Crystal for my lightsaber.
    Fight the dark side. They are always there. Let's go fellow Jedis.

Keep Training
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2023
    Ūruz, Red_John and JEDI KNIGHT like this.
  16. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

Day 16 - Padawan.

Ūruz, Luxor and LLOYYD like this.
  17. -Negan-

-Negan- Fapstronaut

@LLOYYD Check out Youtube and videos on semen retention, magnetism, and even some linked to spiritual stuff (although it may not be your particular area of interest).

You can even find stuff on Reddit where people talk about NoFap, semen retention, and the power of magnetism.

18. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302 and 303. Checking in.

19. JEDI KNIGHT

JEDI KNIGHT Fapstronaut

Day 29/100☑️
    Feel like shit all day, like a big flatine. but at late night i went for a very long run that really save the day, sometimes when you feel lazy you have to remember that youre gonna feel way better if you finish your tasks. Tomorrow im gonna Be like this i will try a digital fast until i have to post my day 30 check in.
    im gonna count the days like this from now on until i reach the target.
    CF2FF5B2-F201-487F-8332-CBD6EF9E445C.jpeg

Luxor, Red_John, Ūruz and 1 other person like this.
  20. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut