1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Good decision.

2. SergioCon

SergioCon Fapstronaut

Hi, i'm not in the actual challange, but i hope it's ok to share something within LOTR lore:

[​IMG]
    Also - if someone has a talent to perform the above in the Gollum"s voice and would upload it to youtube or somewhere, that would be hilarious.
    Greetings my friends and Farewell on your Journeys!

3. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

4. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

5. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 30

Just got to Rivendell. When's the council start?

6. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 7

Still keeping myself busy with work. :)

I had a couple of urges today caused by visual triggers:

POSSIBLE TW
    I was listening to music on spotify and the album cover had a naked woman standing at an angle so you could barely not see her nipples. The other situation was that I was watching a video about The Enigma of Amigara Fault (a Junji Ito horror manga) and ironically the theme of that story is impulse. During the video, whist they were talking about other examples of impulse, of course they brought up sex and they literally just straight up showed a sex scene clip from some movie in the background whilst the guy narrating was still talking about impulses. It was a YouTube video so it obviously wasn't straight up showing fully uncensored sex, but there were boobs on screen. For both of these situations I immediately looked away and ignored them, but obviously the immediate shock from seeing them gave me an urge.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  7. Yikes, four days without a checkin. It's time for midterms, folks. But hey, I haven't fallen in that time, which means I'm now 10 days clean and an Uruk-Hai! Isengard is emptied; the White Hand marches forth!

I've been keeping up well with my goal of running every other day, but today I overstretched my right calf and it's giving me some pain. Might have to rest up over the weekend. That's okay; it'll give me more time to work on a paper I'm writing.

8. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

9. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

19 days
    This time I'll make it to the 90

10. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Day 84. I tried to do the pull-ups again. I did even worse; couldn't even do one full one. Think I just got a couple failed ones in. I still feel a bit of soreness though in spots I don't usually notice with other exercises such as my back, so it must have done something. Muscles I'm not used to using. I'll keep trying.

11. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 12 - Uruk-Hai.

New goal:
    Stay 3 days perfect clean, not even peeking psubs! And ill find myself worthy of being a Hobbit again.

12. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

While you start your nofap journey , you are so motivated to change your life and you are ready to go through any sort of hard work, but while the days go by I think I have become more lazy.

What do you do to stay motivated and get through laziness?

13. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 50.

St. Agnes of Rome, pray for us!

14. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 19

Harder and harder to go on, I’ve started fantasizing a lot more than I remember and every random thing I see in the street or online is now a trigger. I hope it is a sign of progress.

I’m not going to fail, this pain and discomfort is a beautiful thing in a way. I remember millions of times that I’ve PMO and a millisecond after I was done, I came to the bright conclusion that I’ve made a mistake and that “I would never do it ever again”. And it was the easiest “decision” to make in that second. But now I make this decision every minute and it is so hard, I actually feel myself changing every time I make it.

@icebreaker polarstern
    By any name you chose, I’m just glad that you are back my brother!

Keep on fighting brothers!

15. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

16. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro

17. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

18. You too!

19. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Day 235 no PMO. I was supposed to have zoom jury duty all day today but the case got resolved and they let all the jurors go. Now I need to find something to fill the day so I don’t have a fall. See you all tomorrow.

Chi405, MS PBH, HE^MAN and 9 others like this.
  20. Little Challenger

Little Challenger Fapstronaut