1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Second Super Saiyan Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Thadeus Tuffington, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 322
    Day 0 - without wet dreams and Night falls
    Nick walker is coming

Ank07, Ūruz and LLOYYD like this.
  2. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 38 done. Anger/ flatline wears off a bit. It is apparent that stress at work contributes a lot of annoyance.
    Still going strong, little to no triggers.

Stay strong everyone!

Ank07, Baki Hanma and Ūruz like this.
  3. Curtis Preston

Curtis Preston Fapstronaut

Need a married guy to PM me to start a quit.. psb

My marriage is on its arse..

To me I've got a ten out of ten Mrs, she's amazing. And I'm ruining it. The struggle has been going on for years. Hiding the lies even though she knows it.

I need someone to talk to, to take accountability for. Someone with the same goal to stop with in the same circumstances..

If this is you PM and let's talk to each other every day. Let's stop it.. let us please our other halves.

Baki Hanma and Ūruz like this.
  4. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

5. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 61 - Super Saiyan
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Spirali, Ūruz, Ank07 and 1 other person like this.
  6. sufferingmen07

sufferingmen07 Fapstronaut

day 8, feeling empty
    not bad but not good

will quit the krilin category and be sayain soon if God will

Ūruz, Ank07 and Baki Hanma like this.
  7. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 323
    day 1 - without wet dreams
    Happy weekend brothers!

Ūruz, Ank07, LLOYYD and 1 other person like this.
  8. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 39. Got to understand that staying PMO free is my main focus this year. I've got some other goals, but they seem secondary compared to this one, succes in PMO free will result on achieving more on other fronts as well.

Eating better, exercise, recovery reading, meditation and sleep are just additional support towards the main goal. If I can do other things around it it's fine, if not I will not stress about it.

Stay strong everyone.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    Baki Hanma, Ūruz and Ank07 like this.
  9. Day 2
    Struggling to exit the krillin vortex.

Spirali, Baki Hanma, Ūruz and 2 others like this.
  10. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

11. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 62 - Super Saiyan

Temptations in the mind, morning wood, and fantasizing a bit. Starting to craved more intimacy more than PMO. Angry and was angrier talking with family member. That's it.

Saiyan out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. Back2BestOfMe

Back2BestOfMe Fapstronaut

Day 9 . Was really struggling yesterday in a perfect storm. Few hours of sleep only, pikes of stress, followed by craving for rewards,almost made me feel sick,... but kept it together!
    Stay strong!

Ūruz, Baki Hanma and Ank07 like this.
  13. Baki Hanma

Baki Hanma Fapstronaut

Day 324
    Day 0 - without wet dreams

Lol...I thought yesterday was friday..Did anyone notice that:D

Ūruz, Ank07 and LLOYYD like this.
  14. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

@Baki Hanma, it seemed strange, but I thought maybe he's going offline for a couple of days. I get the same thing recently. Time passed differently in the last few weeks, not sure why.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    Ūruz and Ank07 like this.
  15. Ank07

Ank07 Fapstronaut

First of all congrats for 300+ days.
    I have some suggestion for reducing wet dream:

The Horse Gesture :
    Contract the anal sphincter strongly, then push the anus down, relax the sphincter. Repeat this
    process in an uninterrupted series of contractions and relaxations, each lasting at least 3 seconds.
    Each set should have at least five contractions and relaxations 5, increasing the number
    progressively.
    This technique does not require a specific position for your practi

2. Straight your feet and try to touch the ground with your feet. Do it 30 times or as much u like before go to bed.

These will help u to reduce wet dreams. Also don't fantasies sexual thoughts during day, don't sleep on belly side. These help me a lot. Hope they also help u too :)

Ūruz likes this.
  16. JB39

JB39 Fapstronaut

Day 40 checking in. Going strong, nearly 6 weeks.

The day was relatively easy due to being in the office and keeping busy. I find I can conduct a conversation in a more relaxed manner and in control. In the past I could get worried about unfinished chores, like paying the insurance or tax or whatnot, but now I feel it's not a lot to do, I can easily find energy for these things.

This being said I am a bit scared that this progress is illusory as I haven't got myself in difficult situations like interacting with women or seeing ladies on the street which for me can be really triggering especially now. In the last six weeks I've kept to myself, minimized browsing the news or watching TV. It's incredible how much sexually triggering content is everywhere. So next thing for me would be to start exposing myself to interaction with real women with the aim to re-wire my deformed image of the woman.

Stay strong everyone!

Baki Hanma, Ūruz and Ank07 like this.
  17. Day 3
    Feeling a little tired. I have a big trip to look forward to next week, visiting a museum and getting my first krispy kreme donuts!!!!

18. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

19. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 63 - Super Saiyan
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Ūruz, Thadeus Tuffington and Ank07 like this.
  20. Spirali

Spirali Fapstronaut

Day 1
    I’ve had a crazy week and haven’t been online. Relapsed a lot due to stress too. Time to get back on my feet and be committed.

upload_2023-3-18_21-8-25.gif