1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Soundwave

Soundwave Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 5!

Had urges yesterday. Took a cold shower to combat, and it worked! Today it's normal.

2. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Good morning all. Checking in. 17 days.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I can't drink coffee. Caffeine makes my anxiety increase to the point i feel extremely bad. It gives me soo much chest pain. I had to cut from my diet. If you like it and i doesnt affect you anyway i think its ok. I know that Bruce Lee cut it from his diet because according to him, it was not helping in his training at all. ''Lee banned coffee from his diet, but he drank tea every day. Not only does tea provide a caffeine stimulant, it also contains antioxidants that help your body combat damaging free radicals. Lee usually drank black tea and wasn't picky about where it came from.''

Rebirth886 likes this.
  4. Day 119
    I just feel tired, my mind feels heavy, i feel that i'm just not making the right moves... I gotta keep trying.

[​IMG]

enigmaatiline likes this.
  5. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

It is surely a passing mood. I have been abstinence for a few days, so I am not an authority, but I have had days when I felt this way. I think you are doing very well.

6. It will pass, i strangelly feel like that during the weekends when i'm not exercising, that sucks tho. lol

[​IMG]

newtry and enigmaatiline like this.
  7. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Zero Zero Zero, all these Zeros XD Its gotta change sometime, because when you have begun something its hard to quit. Unfortunatly that goes for long term addiction too.

8. I wish to see you succeed friend, you are a true warrior. Is there anything you can do to prevent those relapses? I mean, something new, a new strategy, remember that a better life awaits you, even if you have to sacrifice some things and be very hard to yourself during the first days, just do it try everything you can!

[​IMG]

9. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Yeah i have some things now that should prevent relapses, taken a good long farewell to some things and the likes. Also with the coming month i should be quite occupied with both life and friend meetings :3

First days are definatly the hardest for sure. Set a counter check for midnight tonight, because its good to start of exaclty on the date.

10. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

11. zars

zars Fapstronaut

day 23-can't wait to get to my Oozaru!!

12. Awesome, congrats on a month! ;)

Soundwave and Optimum Fortitude like this.
  13. Consencus

Consencus Fapstronaut

relapsed :( was bit sad today and let one out. Going to be my last relapse.

14. ShopClass

ShopClass Fapstronaut

I'm up for the challenge. 3 days now.

15. Welcome. Let's do this! ;)

16. safariman20

safariman20 New Fapstronaut

night of day 5, back at it again
    (no pmo tracker says 4 days but itll only count 5 days when tomorrow starts)

Deleted Account and SaiyanSoul like this.
  17. enigmaatiline

enigmaatiline Fapstronaut

Starting day 8.
    Fun fact - Oozaru gif totally looks like he is masturbating
    [​IMG]

18. Rebirth886

Rebirth886 Fapstronaut

Do you remember that scene from the Dark Knight when Bruce is trying to escape from the prison? Bane was the only one who did it before...

It's like PMO addiction.

If you have urges, just take up the volume and listen this song, it will help you I'm sure about it.