1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tried to post it on the Reddit community but it wouldn't let me for some reason, so here it goes:

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by WildPig13, Feb 7, 2021.

1. WildPig13

WildPig13 Fapstronaut

So, the other day I read somewhere over here the case of a guy who relapsed because of having been sexting with his gf back and forth and that got me thinking...

For some reason I can't even get my "significant other" (not quite sure of calling her my gf, although I know for sure that she's not in touch with anyone else for that matter) to send me regular, full clothed pics of herself, even though we of course have had sex several times so far, and also she's quite responsive whenever I come up with any sexual innuendo or the like...

Thing is, I hadn't realized until now that it makes me feel lonely and frustrated af because she lives way, waaay to far from me -like 1 1/2 hours by car or so, go figure- and we haven't even gone on a date ever since the pandemic outbreak began; so since she's not willing to let me "see" her I have ended up edging to and -more often than not- even relapsing to any amateur girl's pics and vids (the so called "packs", that is, pics and/or vids sent to or even shot by their bfs).

Not only do I fell that I'm kinda cheating on her, but also makes me wonder myself "why isn't she willing to do that for me?", mostly because she does take pics every now and then to update her FB and WhatsApp statuses and moreover, my previous gf did send me and even allowed me to take several pics of her (not gonna describe it, but you get the idea); so how do I do to stop feeling bothered, upset and triggered by this?

*This is my first time starting a thread in a long while, so if a mod thinks this should be removed or recategorized, please do.*

2. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

I'm not totally sure about the software of this forum but I do definitely think it's an algorithm on Reddit from past experience.

Just a wild guess, but I wonder if it's because she doesn't want you to even use her pic to edge etc.?

Have you asked her?

I know you said she's responsive when it comes to innuendos but sexting is also different.

For all intents and purposes the medium we communicate with has been turned into a sex toy.

3. GoldzNTreez

GoldzNTreez Fapstronaut

You not man enough. Over thinking it ..all 95% of men and women cheat or at the very least sext others here and there. Its part of human nature we have needs and wants.