1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to Enjoy Being Single and Enjoying What I have

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by refreshed323, Jul 12, 2021.

1. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

I have been single for about 10 years. My last relationship didn't end well but I don't have any regrets ending it with her. Since then, I have been dating/having sex with different girls. I don't have a big social network of friends like I use to since. My friends grew up by getting married, having kids, or just moved away. So I have been trying to keep my self busy.

Throughout my time being single, I have taken, dance classes, went to random trips, meet interesting people, go to the gym, concerts and other activities. I am trying to do anything to keep from thinking about living alone, short term relationships with women and not having any consistent friends. Thinking about it gets my angry and depression which eventually leads to me acting out. Eventually, I just have to focus on what I have, do major self care activities that doesn't always focus on needing women in my life.

2. CAKCy

CAKCy Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to say this... It's OK to live this life at the age of 30, 40 or even 50. It starts getting not OK after that. When you find yourself being unable to do most of the activities you could 10,20,30 years ago. Companionship becomes a must at the end of life. That's my opinion....

3. You cannot make people like you , take care of yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself

Abel100% likes this.