1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Waking up with out being defeated

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by BillyBobBoBoBo, Aug 21, 2020.

1. So seeing this video made me think of recent events where I am not working and getting money from the government waiting to get back to work, so not having anything to do most of the day, I have gotten lazy and watching YouTube videos for a long time before doing my exercise routine and other things that I should be doing, like cleaning my flat or studying. Where I didn’t think much about it (Only a little bit annoyed) though with the David Gnogging video, made me realise I have been letting myself get defeated and it’s been effecting em more than it should.
    Changed today as I didn’t watch YouTube before exercising and focused on doing it a lot earlier and did more chores and feel good about it, just now needing to work on keeping it up and making it more of a habit to work on before I get back to work, as well just more general self improvement.