1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Age?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 30, 2018.

What Age Should Someone Start Dating

1. In their early teens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. In their late teens

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. In their early twenties

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. In their late twenties

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. In their early thirties

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. In their late thirties

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It doesn't matter what age they are

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. What age should someone start dating?

Personally, I don't think anyone should date until they're past25. Before that age most people don't know what they want in life and haven't developed into the person they will be. In my early twenties there was this girl who I liked but honestly, I'm so glad nothing happened between us. I think if we'd gotten married we would have had a terrible marriage.

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

That's assuming that people past 25 know what they want in life and who they are and that people below 25 don't. Depends on the individual for when and how they find those things.

That's also assuming that you and that girl would have gotten married.

Being in a relationship with someone can help you on your path to finding what you want and who you are.

Dating is part of exploration.

People can date whenever they want to start dating.

3. dating age hmmmmmmmm? I know that dating builds experience instead of creating unrealistic expections of daydreaming . What age is appropriate is up to the person wanting to date I know of stages of dating being older dating is a lot different in my 30s then I was when I was 16 and so are the women some things never change some things do all women are the same in some ways and somewhat different in others depending on there age and maturity there is no perfect time to start dating its different at every age level