1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What your Avatar means to you, or why you chose it.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Farzium, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Man... That's great! There's this girl I like a lot. I don't have any idea what is she thinking about me, but I have hopes that we will at least become more than just friends. I don't know... Kind of afraid of what could happen, but fuck it. I will take a shot!

BurgerChamp likes this.
  2. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Best wishes man :) I wish you the strength and courage for you to be able to face this. I don't know you personally but just keep at it. If it doesn't work out, just do know that there's always plenty of fish in the sea!

Enulv likes this.
  3. Well.... It's been a long time. I used the character Deku from my Hero Academia most of the time because the things he
    went through and felt were similar to mine. But deep down I knew that I don't want to be someone else. I need to be myself.
    He is my avatar but the real hero was the person behind the posts. I think it was because of the similarities we shared.
    The series MHA and the music (also music in general) motivated me and helped me through tough times.
    It feels like there is more to it but I can't put my finger on it.

BurgerChamp likes this.
  4. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

wait a minutee, are you somehow related to Protector of Hope, or Deku, the french guy? I missed that dudee

The Symbol of Hope likes this.
  5. I don't know how he feels about me now. He is a good boy even though he is suffering a lot... I hope he is doing good.
    Well... I don't know exactly why but I think I disappointed him somehow. He never told me what it was.
    He called me his hero. His mentor. And I called him my student and that he is going to become an even greater hero than he thinks I am.
    Long story short... yes. I am very much related to him. I still believe he is out there not giving up no matter how much he falls or gets hurt.
    He is a Hero to many. But he still needs to learn a lot. I hope he does it right now :)

BurgerChamp likes this.
  6. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

He may read this if he ever comes back. Just hoping the best for him as well whatever he's going through irl, I know he'll be alright and is alright. He also has inspired and supported me a lot when I was new here and that is why I totally liked that dude and felt bad when he decided to leave.

7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Because Eastern Roman Empire is beatiful , the byzantine Eagle is beatiful and deepfull of an Empire who against all odds survived alot of time and from time to time even expanded and did very well! Even the way it ended with Constantine XIX is full of courage and impactfull and very deep ! I Love Eastern Roman History their my favorites , and i also admire Orthodoxy !

8. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

I remember a long time ago (like 2013) I was arguing with someone on Youtube and they had this avatar, like that person was a complete ah but I liked the picture so I had to steal it lol

Mauritius and The Symbol of Hope like this.
  9. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

Severus Snape because he is the bravest man I have ever known.

Baowistop and The Symbol of Hope like this.
  10. deathstar26

deathstar26 Fapstronaut

"Your time is up Pinhead.... I'd say I'm Dirty Dan"

11. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

My avatar shows Michele Mouton, probably the greatest European female racing driver until today.
    She drove the famous Group B Rally cars, the most insane, powerful and dangerous machines built for a Rally Championship.
    I watched all her highlights, from the time she used to race for Fiat to the last year of her career, when she signed for Peugeot and what I got is a sorta of platonic love for her.

12. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

i want more testosterone and dihidrotestosterone as well, that is what it means.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  13. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

mine is just about making personal protected space amongst all the noise.

14. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

I chose a blue eyes white dragon cause when i was growing up collecting Yugioh cards.. The BEWD was the must have and i remember feelin like a pimp when i had one..

Testify likes this.
  15. Dave Grohl. Drummer from Nirvana and frontman of Foo Fighters.
    The reason I have him in my avatar is simply cause he is the biggest inspiration to me. I'm inspired by a lots of people in different ways. I have this ability to suck up those things I like in others like a sponge and use them to make others feel better (or worse xd)

I was 11 or 12 when I first saw Nirvana play live. Through Youtube, unfortunately (but at least somewhere). And I was blown the fuck away by their song Stay Away. That intro to be more precise. I just had that adrenaline rush in my body when I saw Dave play that intro thing and then Kurts guitar goes crazy, Krist kicks in on the bass and it just explodes. Ever since then I've been the biggest fan.
    He is the reason why I play drums and I play them so hard. I mean, if you see someone bang drums so hard and happen to fall in love with that sight - you won't just play chill stuff. Because of him I got more into punk, metal, rock etc.

And also... Because of him, I want to be such an inspirational guy like him! I want to inspire someone to do something they would love to do or just show someone beauty of drumming or music.

16. We need him to return, the most powerfull user.

17. Handsoff22

Handsoff22 Fapstronaut

It's just my best buddy Zeke.

The Symbol of Hope and Enulv like this.
  18. Mine is of Baron Munchausen. He was known for excessive bluffing . In this avatar he narrates the tale of how he pulled his horse out of a swamp by pulling his own hair.
    I too have the disgusting habit of bluffing.When I stop this behavior I'll change my avatar.

19. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Ahahahahahah what a boss! I need to know more about that baron

20. Holy shit I was just reading about the Munchhausen trilemma and then your name was the first thing I saw when I came here. So crazy!

Munchausen likes this.