1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion on Andrew Tate ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by she-dernatinus, Aug 26, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Wait wait wait. You think Jordan Peterson is a disingenuous stealth alt-right woman hater, but this Tate guy who proudly calls himself sexist and said “Me Too” ladies “bare (sic) responsibility” has a lot of good content?

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  2. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

You didn't get anything did you ?

3. she-dernatinus

PM me, I will explain everything.

Meshuga likes this.
  4. she-dernatinus

Peterson is indeed an alt-right woman hater, he only knew how to be subtle about his core beliefs and motivations, until after his coma. Also, his daughter had been dating Tate for a period of time. It looks like she is attracted to a particular male archetype, for some reason.

5. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

6. she-dernatinus

why ? can you elaborate more on this stance ? it looks like many here seem to disagree. It is your right after all, to perceive him however you want, but his controversy seems rooted in bigotry and misogyny, is that alright to you ?

7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

You’ve got to direct me to the statements he’s made that convinced you of this. Please. I’ve seen so much footage, and I think his diet is weird and his dependency on benzos was weird and he’s definitely not been the same since his hospitalization, but I don’t see woman-hater.

MrPriest and TakingTheSteps like this.
  8. I've never seen any evidence of that either, but I can see how certain people might think that of him, since lots of people seem to see any kind of mention of traditional gender roles possibly being good as an automatic red flag for male supremacy.

MrPriest likes this.
  9. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

He doesn’t support traditional gender roles in our current context, though. He’s never said anything about what women “should” do, or even what men “should” do as men. He wants people to shoulder their burden, he hasn’t made that gender specific. The closest he’s come to that, I think, is to say it’s no wonder what the traditional roles have been, and to say we haven’t had women integrated into the primary workforce alongside men for very long so we have a lot of figuring out to do. A traditionalist would say having an integrated workforce is too difficult a problem to solve, so we should give up on that experiment. He says the opposite. He says we need to figure it out, but we can’t expect the transition to go over smoothly.

Never have I heard him suggest women should do anything. He’s always supported the idea that women can pursue the career they want. He just isn’t surprised when it seems that women gravitate toward certain ones. Hell, he’s complimented both Cathy Newman and Helen Lewis multiple times, to their faces and in other interviews, as being tough and good at their jobs. He said Newman was disagreeable, he was talking about one of the big five personality traits in which disagreeableness is associated with ambition and success.

I have seen a few of his statements pulled out of context, with qualifiers removed, to make it seem like he is a misogynistic red-pill boogeyman. In full interviews, though, it’s really difficult to see that in him.

10. Yeah, I know all of that. I was just saying what some other people might say. He does, absolutely, acknowledge the biological differences between men and women and how those things are beneficial to society. That's what I meant by gender roles. And plenty of people have a problem with that, because they have a problem with biology and the way men and women were designed to compliment each other. So they label him a misogynist.

Aside from that, I have no idea why anyone would label him such a thing.

Meshuga likes this.
  11. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Hence, why I want to know specifically how Peterson is a woman hater, but Tate has some good things to say? I don’t know what Tate said, and I don’t trust the MSM because they routinely run smear campaigns on anyone who talks positively about masculinity, regardless of how it’s contextualized. It seems, though, they have a lot more to work with on him than they ever did with Peterson.

12. You should watch the video I posted up above, from The Authentic Observer. I trust her when it comes to being fair and balanced. In fact, she's actually much less harsh against Tate than I am, myself. I personally think she was too nice, even with the criticism.

But the clips of his own words from his own mouth are enough for me to see how disgusting he is. It doesn't have to be spun by any other media source. He voices his own misogynistic views openly and unashamedly in his own videos.

Meshuga likes this.
  13. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Huh. She told me in a PM that she doesn’t troll.

Do I not know what trolling is?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2022
  14. I think Andrew Tate is a part of the PMO epidemic. I never have heard of him, but if he emphasizes sex with women, then he is influencing his audience to be thinking crazily about sex, and since at least a large portion of them won’t be having sex whenever they want, they will end up turning to PMO and ejaculating too much semen over time… and therefore weakening themselves.

But maybe Andrew Tate does not do PMO and teaches ways to stay away from it

but either way, from this post it seems that he creates inner tension and a lot of controversy, and overall not contributing to a peaceful society

Buddhabro2.0 likes this.
  15. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

A martyr huh? talk about setting the bar low; All they did was ban him and it was not even the first time.
    What exactly do you think they should have done? social media like facebook do not even pretend to be about free speech as they have clear rules about just what you can say or do when you make your account and what will happen if you violate them.
    Now someone comes, use a service that you provide for free, ignore your rules, make some dough along the way and all this while amassing millions or however many fans he got, what do you do? just take it?
    Were i zuckerberg i would explicitly state in the rules that you can't talk shit about my company(if that is what he did) if you want to use it, this way you filter troublemakers and avoid useless "martyrdom".

she-dernatinus likes this.
  16. she-dernatinus

You realise what you have done ? Revealing what is said in a private conversation is strictly against the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2022
  17. she-dernatinus

A martyr is too much of a stretch if you ask me.

18. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

After seeing your positions regarding masculinity on other threads I feel quite confident to say everything above...
    [​IMG]

I've to say it, this lady is remarkably sharp and balanced, gem of a video, I agree with pretty much everything she said, and find the part where she highlights tate's feminine-like behaviour quite amusing and absolutely right hahahaha.

Appreciate the warning, I haven't been around here for long, but long enough to know the take on him coming from her in this thread was absolutely disingenuous and a pitiful attempt of sifting for any tate supporter just to proceed to rant about it right after.

First off, there is no such a rule
    Secondly, this sounds very threat like to me, that considering the nature of it, actually would violate two different rules, not a threat, just pointing out how silly your reaction sounds.

Now on Tate, I think regardless of his character, and that I might agree with some takes of him and disagree with a whole lot of other things.

I think he is a bloody genious, capitalizing on the social atmosphere we live at currently, and with a remarkable marketing strategy, albeit quite a scammy one.

It takes some brains to do what he has done, and the way he has done it.

A Conqueror and Meshuga like this.
  19. Honestly, I would rather people like Andrew Tate be PMO addicts. Keep your bigoted ideology in your basement with your lotion and your laptop, and stop using the bodies of other human beings as glorified masturbation tools for yourself. If that's all you view sex as, which is indeed the case with Andrew, then leave the rest of the population alone and just take care of it yourself. Using people for your own pleasure and then tossing them in the street for the next masturbation-tool you can find is disgusting.

20. I didn't realize that actually. It's not like I revealed personal information about you though. But fine, I'll delete it.

But maybe you should just do what I have repeatedly asked you to do, then, and stop messaging me privately?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.