1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

You are what you eat.

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by ArtPoet21, Mar 8, 2020.

1. ArtPoet21

ArtPoet21 Fapstronaut

As of late, I've been eating a lot of junk and fast food which got me thinking.

You are what you eat. I'm on my NoFap 60 something days and I notice that whenever I eat crap, I get a flat line type of experience. You know? Brain Fog, a little anxiety and to make things worse, I'm a diagnose Schizophrenic so eating crap definitely won't help me with my situation.
    Now I have to look at a couple of diets. Is Keto any good? I can picture myself eating steamed chicken and vegetables for the rest of my life because I know eating that will keep me refresh.
    I also don't recommend eating sea food or anything with lots of onions. Yep, even the Hindus don't believe in that stuff because onions can stimulate and aggravate the sex drive and impulses. If you're going to eat fish, eat the ones with fins and scales. Maybe I should avoid eating oysters and shrimps too, those are also natural aphrodisiacs like chocolates that gives you unneeded urges.
    If you're dedicated with this stuff, I suggest you maintain a good diet that works for you and makes you focus and keeps you balance. Eating Fast food like I have been indulging lately is not good at all!
    Exercise, work on your passions and goals, volunteer go out there and have a social life, meditate and pray AND.......Have a good diet people.

Just wanted to vent, thanks for listening. NoFap rules !

AlphaGod, HegHeu and BrettyBoy like this.
  2. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Hey there, congrats on your 60+ days streak!
    Honestly, I'm not a big fan of keto but I guess it depends on your goals. Yes I believe there are benefits to eating less carbs than your standard western person but that's just common sense.
    I'm sure switching more towards a whole food diet will already give you healthy results. Ditch processed foods, meal prep to save time, eat veggies...
    This still allows you to skip the natural aphrodisiacs that you mentioned.

Looking forward to hear an update after some days

AlphaGod likes this.