1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Zombies! Run!

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 28, 2020.

1. It is with sadness that I say... I have to stop running for now. :(

My knees are pretty messed up from Wednesday, and I've discovered that I think the problem is that I'm pretty bowlegged. So my knees/legs/feet are just not hitting the right way when I run, and they really can't with the way my knees are at the moment.

So unfortunately, as much as I really love running, I need to take some time to try to correct this issue. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I have some exercises that are supposed to correct bowleggedness, so hopefully they will work and in the meantime hopefully my knees won't hurt so dang much in the future.

fg4795 and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Oh! That's a lot! I mean not many fitness apps charge you 6 bucks for 30 days .

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Eh, it's worth it to me. It's not just a fitness tracker. It's almost like an audiobook. And you're supposed to do 3 round a week, so it would basically be 50 cents per run, which seems reasonable to me.

fg4795 likes this.
  4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Be careful. I neglected an old injury for years, and one day when I forgot where I parked the car in the city I was running around on concrete, thinking I can just push through - I ended up injuring myself due to not just the impact but the structure being already off balance being assymetrical so that it took 6 months to rehab it. And I STILL didn't learn - for the long run. I'm just getting to a good place where I can walk without too much pain, it took PT and almost an hour of stretching a day and a lot of walking, I worked up from 10 minutes at a time and now 15 3x's a day and I know it's still not 100%. I'm in my late 40s and this has been going on for literally decades, so now I'm just thinking I'm preventing a hip replacement.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
    fg4795 likes this.
  5. Yeah, that's why I'm taking a break from running to try to correct the other issues first.