It

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 11, 2017.

1. My all time favorite horror movie is Insidious. Although the one that disturbs me most, like to my core, is Silent Hill. *shudder* that movie feels like what hell would be like, to me.

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I heard that movie being the scariest movie ever. It's even given some of my family members nightmares :p

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  3. Really? That was scarier than The Conjuring?

4. I find Insidious to be scarier than The Conjuring, personally. I think what's scary and not scary is kind of subjective to each person. Some people are more frightened by certain things than others.

5. Such a lackluster generic answer but I still enjoy you Cass.

6. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I've actually never seen The Conjuring. I usually don't see scary movies because I just happened to never watch them. I get easily bored if it doesn't at least teach me something, or if it doesn't show a true story.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  7. Well the majority says Insidious sucked and The Conjuring ruled.

But what is "the majority" compared to the tastes of Cass...

8. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

I noticed CassTeaElle call you annoying on another thread a few minutes ago - and thought it unfair because you seemed to be paying her a simple compliment.

But now I see this I would side more with her. This is perhaps beyond annoying and veers into the creepy territory... Sorry to be so blunt.

Deleted Account and Doc Lolliday like this.
  9. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

They seem boring, though. But maybe they're really scary.

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  10. Brother "scary" is a funny term when it comes to movies. My old roommate laughed the whole way through The Conjuring.

Third_Eye likes this.
  11. I prefer creepy, how thoughtful.

12. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

To be fair you've totally nailed creepy. Credit where credit's due...

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  13. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

IMG_2314.PNG

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  14. Anyone remember a movie called Candy Man? Watched that when I was like 10 and couldn't go to the washroom with the door closed for months lol

Doc Lolliday likes this.
  15. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

IMG_2318.JPG

16. Brother that shit haunted me for more than a decade. Last time I recall it popping into my memory banks was wandering into a public restroom in a town park. Basically abandoned building...first thought that went through my high ass noggin approaching it from the swamp and woods was, fuck, this is Candy Man type shit...

17. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

IMG_2319.JPG

Taylor25 and Doc Lolliday like this.
  18. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Does the new movie have any psubs that we should be aware of?

19. @CassTeaElle

I saw IT on the Imax screen this Sunday's late morning by myself with open-mind and I found it outstanding. In the last 10 years, most remakes/reboots suck and I have no desire to watch a lot of them but Andy Serkis' monkey movies and IT remake are an exception. This is how film-making and quality works, not just some crappy vision or whatsoever. IT, however, is a rare horror film that lives up to the hype. I haven't been to the movie theater in a while since Alien Covenant but damn, IT was a good horror film I have ever seen. It gave me jumpscares, including the projector scene. It's probably the best horror movie since The Conjuring. Seeing IT on the big screen was the first time 1) I went to the movie theater by myself and 2) seen the horror movie in the theater. This Sunday kind of changed my life for the better, though.

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. He's been like this for a while now. He'll switch usernames in a month. Something odd like Plant Goodness, McManus Brothers, Vegan Police, Django Unchained, Cosmic something or other or whatever weird shit like that. The name changes but the shit posting style stays the same every time. He's basically the IT of nofap. I personally am hoping he goes with "Doc Cosmic Vegan Clown Shit Poster III" as his next username choice.