1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Same to you man, your post is motivation to me too. Its your turn now for next rank. Go for it. I know you will.

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its okay that happens. Just remember why it happened next time

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 36 is over, at this stage counting days didn't really have any meaning. Its all natural now. I am able to make my mind that much strong as to not fall back to my previous practices. Its all good now. I can't help but feel all full of life and good vibes all day. It feels great. Mornings are awesome. Just working how to take cold showers in winters its really difficult but someday i will. If anyone has any advice about how to cure open pores on skin please let me know.
    Gym is going great, i was able to go furthur this time to the point that now i fan do one hand pushups. Goals in the gym matters, if you are going to a gym have a monthly goal like say learning to pull up, or handstand or one hand pushups etc. Just stay happy man, because happiness is a choice and you will recieve happiness by everyone. Just like ALL-MIGHT, have that smiling face and everything is going to be okay.

4. Iam in ...i just relapsed and now i wanna start again like a real man...

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck start
    Its okay past is past. Good luck. Start from 0 and make it to day 7. You can do it. Dont give in to urges

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  6. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Good inspiration! Lead us to victory

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  7. maybe it's already happening but you're too focused on it so you don't notice the little things. They won't fall on your feet anyway don't wait for that. maybe someone spies on you while you're working out but you don't know :) Keep on improving and you'll notice it
    I hope to give you all I got, I owe you much so I hope to give back something

8. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Thank you

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  9. duellator4viva

duellator4viva Fapstronaut

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hahaha, i don't think so man lol, when i am workout i am just so involved in it i kinda forget about everything else. I heard the attraction thing is the best at 60 days+ . So now lets just see how things unfold.

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Good luck on your journey.

Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Follow along warrior!!

Symbol of Peace and fg4795 like this.
  13. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

Day 60. Feels good! Let's fight this together.

14. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check In - 15 Days Remaining

Hello Spartans,

I’m have been feeling a lot of energy from @Kratos_GOW lately. He is really giving a lot of encouragement and support to all of us. He is the creator of this community and we owe a great deal to him. Be sure to thank him and let him know you appreciate him and what he has created for us.

Today I felt a lot of positive energy and mindset. And I see that it is possible for me to create this way of being, this state of being, by keeping certain habits and avoiding others. By living with intention and discipline. This does not mean I am a perfect model. Even models are incomplete and lacking in some way. It means I have a certain mindset that I cultivate. Like a garden. If I leave the garden for a day or two it will not change much. If I leave for a week or two it will change some. If I leave longer it will become filled with weeds and overgrown. And, if I only tend to it on one day of the week, it will never realize it’s potential.

Many people never realize their potential because they never take control of themselves. They just pursue simple pleasures and avoid discomfort at all costs. They become soft. Weak. And prisoners to passing impulses.

This community comes together through Nofap. Ending the pmo cycle is our shared journey. But we are also part of a much larger, more generalized journey. We are on a mission to live our lives free from the need to run away from discomfort. Free from the urge to chase every little pleasure we come close to. We are becoming masters of our selves. And in turn we change our reality. I see the posts from several Spartans talking about their experience of themselves. Talking about how their lives and the people around them are changing. And describing how the people around them are treating them differently.

@fg4795 has clearly recognized that what we are introduced to here is a new lifestyle. A way of life. He went the 100 days and now he chooses to make this his lifestyle. He understands that you don’t get to keep the benefits of going 100 days of no pmo for life. And that as soon as you start to go back to pmo, you start to go back to the old you. Staying in our community, checking in as day 0 and day 1, even though it’s day 101 and 102, is a giant red flag for all of us. We are better. Our lives are better. The world around us is better. When we live in discipline and face discomfort.

We have a very special group gathering here. A group of individuals that are choosing a higher standard for themselves. I am grateful to be a part of this community. And I am excited for what is in the future. I wish everyone Godspeed.

Stay Strong Spartans!!

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

New rank man. Going great.!!

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank man. Appretiate it. It's just I understood that we are in this thing together and it will be really selfish of me to just climb the mountain on my own. I want everyone to be at the top standing with me. A positive mindset and attitude is what everyone needs in their life once in a while. I want to encourage everyone to have that.

17. You 're welcome ...
    I extremely thank you for your favor and benevolence ...a lot of respect for you ...
    check in day 55

18. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Going great. Don't stop now!!

20. Youyoung

Youyoung Fapstronaut

Thank you brother. More power to you!