1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. SaFaRi

SaFaRi Fapstronaut

Day 3
    feeling good today :)

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Me at this point is just living life with positive influence. Man everyday is so good these days. I will say i don't see any of these attraction you guys are talking about but lets see how things unfold.

Espi1971 and Symbol of Peace like this.
  3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's the spirit. Feel good so everyone else feel good around you.

SaFaRi and Symbol of Peace like this.
  4. I'm on the control of my life and will not let PMO cycle control my life, I'm the leader here. Day 1, coming to day 2 without problems, Merry Christmas i have certain I'll not relapse because I'll be with my family all time.

Sorry guys, i can't support because I was with problems, but now, I'm a little more free to help you! :)

Edit: I'm on day 1, coming to day 2. Thank you counter haha

5. Probably true but as you stated right you're really involved in the workout(which is really good) so you never know. Read the post @Espi1971 just wrote. It's just a matter of that, they'll be more attracted because you're good on your own while if you seem in need of them, they will use you.
    Thanks again, but again stay focused on the good side of the world, and you'll be happier. I promise you.
    Yeah you're totally right, without perseverance it's just going on diet for 2 months like hell, and then eat like a whale for the other 10 months. Maybe you'll be fit on summer but you'll never be an healthy person. The same goes for us, you can abstain for 100 days but if after that you go back, it's like you did nothing

Anyway day 2(ex-spartan boy)
    Woke up really early also this morning and went to the gym since it was open only in the morning, I was in the first people but I was the last too
    I trained almost 4 hours at my max.
    Went really good, I looked around and @Kratos_GOW I can tell you that there was a girl who was totally staring at me.
    All is good my friends. Life is beatiful

6. Everyday is day of NoFap, it's a lifestyle and a tool for self control.

Yes, this guy inspires us a lot! :)

Kratos_GOW and fg4795 like this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hahaha you handsome bastard. If i m honest here. When i was doing machine triceps push-downs i just had a glance at this regular gym girl who looks away as soon as i looked at her. Now i dont know what's that supposed to mean, but definitely felt weird atm.

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Everyday is a chance to change. You got this. Dont give up now. Remember PMO is your Hisoka and Abstinence is Kilua.

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  9. Same! :) When we do NoFap we feel truly free and our confidence also gets high.

Welcome to the challenge, @fight hard. Hope you can reach your goals here, let's be free of PMO cycle forever! :emoji_pray:

Congratulations on reaching 9 days without PMO, Risho. Hope you can get so much days and live all your days with 100% presence. That's something so important.

Yeah, I'm proud of be one of these guys, but i need to be example too, and I'LL BE the inspiration that i want to be!

I need to do meditation, mindfulness meditation seems to be the best for me.

Congratulations on 2 days without PMO. :)

Good luck spartan.

:)

Great job, MasterPablo. :)

Thank you for the support. :)

:):)

:)

Me too

Congratulations on 68 days! :)

10. I can't lose for Hisoka!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  11. i'll win!! after doing pmo 11 years i realised that ive wasted my time and internet, but now i'll not

12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Nice keep going!

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yes, it starts from realisation. And then the Change. You can do it.

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  14. Learn from your mistake and JUST DO IT! We need to hang these urges but we will be rewarded having our life free of this sh*t that just takes our energy, motivation, friendship (if it hits badly) and relationships. Start again my friend.

Thank you for commenting this here. :)

You are the God Of War, stay strong man! :)

Welcome to the challenge!

Congratulations on reaching 10 days without PMO in your journey. :)

3 days challenge, completed.

Congratulations on 24 days, CYL, stay positive, strong and motivated. :)

NoFap keeps your crush closer ;)

Great job!

Congrats on 64 days, eddiealright!

3 days challenge completed! :)

15. Day 9 check in.

Merry X-Mas Eve everyone.

I felt so frustrated after posting yesterday. I talked about some of my demons on another posting and that really triggered me hard. I find myself getting down and broken to where I want to fall into that behavior again.

also after my last posting I went to the gym and there was an attractive female that was there who is a regular and I’ve never talked to her or waved or smiled because we have never had that moment and I kept feeling anxious because I just wanted to force the moment by going up to her and saying “hello, seen you around, have a good day” but that kept making me think that would be creepy, it’s not organic, like why do I feel this way, and get so anxious?? This woman does not care and she’s only there to work out.

So I had the monster boiling in me and I went a bit monk mode to avoid relapsing.

sorry for ranting, it was just a hard day and I know this sounds so internal but that’s what I’m struggling with. Stay strong brothers

16. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This is awesome

17. the alpha project

Merry Christmas to you Spartan

I’m glad you are here in this battle with all of us.

be well

18. the alpha project

You have added a lot of positivity today!

Vendidad and control your life like this.
  19. TheStaples

TheStaples Fapstronaut

Day 1

Let's go SPARTA!

control your life likes this.
  20. Well I am not in her mind but usually they don't like to be caught at staring so she looked away to not feel embarrased that she was staring at you.

I am here just to answer to all you need. Just ask