THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

818 vote(s)
    63.5%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

439 vote(s)
    34.1%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

It’s a show of good character that you have concern for your friend. Perhaps he wants to talk to you about pmo but is not ready and the alcohol loosened his tongue.

You said he reminds you of yourself a year ago. So think about that. And reverse the roles. How would he be able to reach through to you back then? What kind of approach would be a success?

2. the alpha project

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is it!!! PLUS ULTRA!!!
    We must be vigilant and be our best. Or we will go back to old ways. Freedom and Glory!!

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  3. the alpha project

Excellent

Symbol of Peace and Kratos_GOW like this.
  4. the alpha project

A-Hoo!!!! Way to go!

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  5. the alpha project

This is all part of the bigger journey we are on. It’s much bigger than just avoiding pmo. It’s about confronting our self. Stay strong Spartan.

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you @Kratos_GOW!

Not much dating going on right now.

I had a very busy day today though. Started off dragging ass/low energy levels. Had to push myself hard just to get my ass back in the gym after nearly 2 weeks off.

I was really loathing the workout but I managed to complete 6 sets of a squats and pullups superset. Struggled through it but I got it done.

Then I went out grocery shopping and I was actually in a good mood the whole time. I really enjoyed being out. I felt at ease around people and smiled the whole time. I was grateful: I bought a bunch of good healthy food, so my pantry and fridge are full my friend. Couldn't be happier :)

Congratulations on 70 days! How are you feeling?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I admire you for taking it to the next level. You're a true Spartan!

8. the alpha project

Check in Day 1(18)

Hello Spartans,

Today I felt the darkness again. And I decided I had enough. I gave myself two days of rest. I saved some energy. And now it is time to attack. I will shake off the downward spiral and I will not be pulled down into the depths. I will not run away and I will not lie down waiting to die. I choose to fight back!!!!

Things are not going well in some parts of my life. Even though I make a good effort. Even though I stay away from pmo. Even though I do my good disciplines. Some things are still not working. Some things are still failing. And I could choose to surrender to the darkness.

This is not the Spartan way.

The Spartan way is the beautiful death.

The Spartan way is to fight a losing battle.

I may lose. But I will not quit.

This is the great lesson here in this challenge. Spartans do not choose to fight only in battles they are sure to win. They choose to fight battles they must win. It is not winning that Spartans love. It is freedom. And freedom is being able to fight even if the odds are millions to 300. Even if the Army of Xerxes comes against a small band of free Greeks.

Courage. Spartans.

This journey is about courage.

I don’t know what kind of demons will come for me in my dreams like @Wolfyoufeed described. Or in my real life. What tests will come. But with the Gods as my witness I am ready for battle!

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Proud of you and happy for you Brother! Way to go :)

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I had a Wrangler and I never did get my 35's and that 4"inch lift kit. What did you go with?

Sounds like you had a fun day. Not easy to do it yourself, right?

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Thank you for staying strong in the midst of struggle. I have no doubt that you are firmly rooted in your strength.

12. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

13. Dropping PMO leaves some time on your hands.
    So I decided to step up and get an effective fitness plan going. I am on the keto diet now and am at an optimal weight but I would like to put on 5 lbs of muscle and get shredded. Exercising is my new way of life, it is so invigorating. I don't want to live with out it. I also am stepping up my knowledge of finger style blues guitar, not just learning songs but really understanding the theory and fret board. Its exciting to pursue the things I love and not be hindered by bad habits and addictions. Where the mind goes the body follows, so I will fill my head with winning ideas, noble ideas, and all things good. So much so that there will not be any room for the past or its old devices. Its liberating to realize that I decide whats next, nothing has power over me unless I give it that power and I choose today and everyday for the rest of my life to live as the Victor!!!

14. A-HOO A-HOO A-HOO
    Never back down on your dreams. You decide whats next for you, not the demons. They are no match for your freed mind!!!

15. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

DAILY CHECK IN

I didn't let my guard down not even for a mini second yesterday. Again following this beautiful journey of freeing myself from this pmo thing . Join with me and experience this beautiful journey of getting your life back from the devil.

Human life worth more then we can imagine, this mind and body has no limits , observe the other human beings around you . They just practice a lot in their feild and therefore they are able to do that thing better than anyone else but its just because of practice.

You can achieve your dreams just follow up and dont sit like a potato in your couch . Stop procrastination and do that work right now , common move your fat but and do those things. You can do it .
    All the best for today fellow Spartans .

Remember Spartans dont quit, they die with pride and they live with pride and honour. Choose what you want a coward like life or a Spartan death ? Choice is yours . Good luck ☺

16. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Its great at the moment, getting my momentum back.

18. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

19. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Thank u for your wise words.

Going good bro new rank is just around the corner!

Thats the spartan way, Stay Vigilant

You can do this!

20. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Day 37 *Head Nod*

Ready for this week to be over... family is still sick and I’m held back from doing my studying.. I would try to do it too but last time I did that I ended up getting sick from stress. I’m not going to push it. It’s a sign of humility to see your circumstances and make a wise decision based on it.

“A handful of rest is better than a double handful of hard work and striving after the wind” (Holy Scriptures NWT)