THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

817 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

436 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. If you don't mind me asking what are you studying

2. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Keep going brah!

3. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Day 71, keeping the momentum going!

4. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Hey Espi1971 :) They are so much fun right? I've been impressed how capable they are stock. Yeah it was tough to do alone. If I didn't use spring compressors I would have been screwed. Right now I'm only doing a 2.5 inch spacer kit(I'm poor haha). On my last trip I was rubbing real bad so I needed a boost. Eventually I'd like to go higher, but that will require some more saving.

I take it you are a basketball fan/player? Very sad news about Kobe right? Kobe and MJ are my heroes.

the alpha project and Espi1971 like this.
  5. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yes! The God of War has spoken! And there is freedom and glory in his words. Everyone take time to read and internalize this post!

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  7. the alpha project

I believe we are on the path to glory and freedom.

Imagine if we led our lives just chasing endlessly the pleasures and desires of our feeble minds and weak flesh. We know what that road leads to. Slavery. Bondage. And quiet desperation.

We choose a path not taken by most. It can be a lonely path at times. For this I feel blessed to have met you through this challenge created by @Kratos_GOW

The truth is we are only at the start of glory and freedom. We will go to places we never dreamed when we were in slavery to the pixel and the pmo prison.

We are free! Let’s go beyond! PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Vendidad, fg4795, Kratos_GOW and 2 others like this.
  8. the alpha project

Do not despair.
    Do not quit.
    Stay with us.
    Freedom is coming.
    You must decide no matter what that you are going to be victorious.
    Let’s go Spartan!!!!

9. LobsterBisque

LobsterBisque Fapstronaut

Day 3 checking in. Going through the whole " I feel lonely " thing but I'm just gonna wash some dishes and not meditate on it lol. I'm so excited about this I don't know what to do. Last year I went over 100 days no PMO then depression happened.. This time though I'll be good!

10. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Rooting for you @Vendidad. You may be down but you're never out in my book.

11. the alpha project

Great to have you here. We are all in this together!

12. the alpha project

Check In Day 1(19)

Hello Spartans,

I am doing better today after deciding I’ve had enough of the ‘black dog’ and going on the offensive. Being proactive instead of reactive. Mindset is so important guys. It is so crucial.

I saw a newspaper on a table in a restaurant while picking up some take out for dinner with family. I’ve been on a news and social media fast since I started Nofap so it’s been quite a while now.

I saw the front page news which was about a helicopter crash that killed several people including a famous athlete and his daughter. I opened the newspaper and looked at the pages inside. And every page was basically death and destruction. Fear and panic. Horror. Scandal. For a few moments I glanced at headlines and advertisements. Death! Deal on a new car! Deadly virus sweeping the planet! Furniture on sale now! Royal family scandal! Cheap vacations!

I felt for a moment a connection to the masses. The masses that are driven by insecurity to seek comfort in consumption. Consumption of food, drink, entertainment and the beloved ‘experiences’ that are really just another form of escape like a course on artisan toilet plunger making.

These are the rituals of the masses. Mass media and mass consumption. Mass escapism. A reduction of the human experience to the lowest common denominator. A celebration of greed, sloth, lust and gluttony.

To be free we must have rituals and habits that govern what we consume with our minds. We must be vigilant. We must be watchful. We know this to be true because pmo led us here. To this gathering place. We have felt the poisonous effect of consuming that content. How it degraded us. Made us dysfunctional.

This journey is about so much more than giving up pmo. More than just freedom from the pixels. It is about learning how to undo the programming that made us weak and soft. Then learning how to program ourselves. Which is a daily and life long pursuit. I firmly believe that the first 100 days of no pmo are an initiation into a much larger project. The project of self actualization. It’s not a movie we can watch. A book we can read. Or a weekend course we can take. It’s not a tshirt we can wear or an Instagram post we can share. It’s the day in and day out, moment to moment, rest of our lives. I understand why many people start and don’t finish. This path is hard and it’s often lonely because few people take it.

I’ve said many times a quote from 300 that the true strength of a Spartan is the soldier standing next to him. This evening I am saying thank you to all of you for standing next to me. I would not have come so far without you.

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

You've been there from the beginning my friend. Thank you! We're moving forward together, and what a blessing that is for me.

Funny thing: every gym that I've ever belonged to has tons of TVs, the majority of them airing the news channels' barrage of tragedy, gossip, etc.

The gym is supposed to be a healthy haven, so I would think the LAST thing they would feature is the "news."

Makes no sense to me.

Scandal-death-destruction-commercial-repeat.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  14. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 29, checking in.

Glory to God!

15. Dude, I love that statement!

16. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hello guys, how u doing? I've been taking more seriosly this part of wipe my mind, for example I'm also trying to minimize the cigarrette and alcohol consume. I'm really thinking in my well being, mental, spiritual and physical. I've been seeing something awesome, now I'm just focused on keep in mind all the good stuffs around my life, I can visualize better. Why is this important to me? Cause I know that power. When I was practicing olympic fencing, the master was trying to fill in our minds that idea to get more victories, so we started a lot of mental exercises and when I did it so many times I noticed that I could "fight" better, and also win easier. Now I get back that power I will use it better than ever to achieve goal over goal. I also started a new semester in college (here we don't study per year, but per semester) and I just can feel it, this journey is getting better day after day.
    Have a nice day/night/morning/evening spartans, I will continue fighting my own battles.

17. CS1

CS1 Fapstronaut

18. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

19. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Check in day 6. Jeez, can I watch anything nowadays without objectifying the female body? And us guys don't help...we feed right into it. So WEAK, we must do BETTER.

20. You should decide which is your biggest problem smoking,alcohol or PMO battling an addiction is not easy and you should focus on just one.If you overwhelm yourself with huge habit changes you'll fail.Focus on one thing and when you are no longer addicted move to the next one.
    Stay strong!