40 day fasting commitment, Feb 26 - April 5

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

Im praying for you man, do you feel on edge?

2. LonelyStrength

Day 30. 3/4 done!!

Father God Thank you for this day, I persist guidance for @Tao Jones @Looking4Freedom @1StP412 @Euthyphro @Kemar935 @skywalkersbo @demon_slayer_asta9687 keep them strong and diligent, and have us all to helpful and a beacon of hope for other who struggle, and use us for your glory. In Jesus name I pray Amen

10 days left guys till the fasting is over, I wanna challenge everyone here including myself to finish 10 days free and clear of PMO, I know some relapsed during this initial fasting, me as well, so here's to a mild test , we can do it guys!

Im praying for you guys!!:emoji_pray:

3. 9gag is definitely one to avoid.

4. LonelyStrength

Day 31.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you guys have a great day and a good weekend coming up!

Tao Jones likes this.
  5. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, haven't been on NoFap for a couple of days, and am glad to see your comments, I had quite a nice weekedn, but still struggeling, today is a new day and I'll try again!

Praying for all of you!

LonelyStrength and Tao Jones like this.
  6. LonelyStrength

Dang man, well Im glad your alive, forgive and forget, keep going, are you doing online classes?

7. LonelyStrength

Day 34.

Sorry I haven't been active these past few days, hope you guys are well!

Tao Jones likes this.
  8. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

yes keep going, day by day. It makes me smile when thinking that there will be one day where we all managed to go 40 days without PMO haha so let's keep going!

Yep I am still doing online classes, it's kinda weird since China opened it's schools again, but now that europe/america has been hit so badly they don't allow us foreigners to come back. So we probably will have online classes for the full semester (if not two...). Still trying to get along with it, and just recently I found myself being more motivated which is a thing I'm greatfull fot

LonelyStrength likes this.
  9. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

just wanted to say my mother will be starting working with corona patients from today, since our country has a lack of nurses, so they started asking a lot of people to help. She isn't the youngest anymore, so am a little worried.

LonelyStrength likes this.
  10. @LonelyStrength, @Tao Jones, @Kemar935, @Euthyphro I am sorry I have been away from NoFap and this thread for awhile. Should have stayed connected. I think of you and how you are doing. praying for you today. Jude 24-25: Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Kemar935 and LonelyStrength like this.
  11. Is she a disciple of Christ?

12. LonelyStrength

Day 36.

relapsed yesterday from 7 days (not bad)

Father forgive us and keep us going!

13. LonelyStrength

We'll be praying for your mom!
    Are you an international student? if so, where are you from originally ? And is your mom with you in China?
    sorry for the questions lol !!

14. LonelyStrength

thank you! Im happy your still here!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  15. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

she is yes.That's what makes it easier for me

Tao Jones likes this.
  16. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Thanks very much, and no worries haha you can ask as much as you like. I'm a international student from the Netherlands yes, and due to the virus the whole family is currently living in the Netherlands

17. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot! Hope your doing well

18. LonelyStrength

Very cool.. I'd definitely would like to be a international student some day

19. LonelyStrength

Day 37.

You guys are in my prayers