1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 day fasting commitment, Feb 26 - April 5

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. demon_slayer_asta9687

demon_slayer_asta9687 Fapstronaut

WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

Day 23.

Hope everyone is well and strong, stay diligent guys, you guys are in my prayers!!

skywalkersbo likes this.
  3. Back to 0? What happened?

skywalkersbo likes this.
  4. LonelyStrength

yes, it will happen when I least expect it, I wasn't paying attention to my weaknesses and then, boom relapse :emoji_cry:

skywalkersbo likes this.
  5. LonelyStrength

Day 24.

Father God I ask that you keep focused on our path help us to not be so fickle, and I pray for the corona virus as it consumes everyday life and slowly enters our personal lives, I just pray for control over this crisis time in our lives and in our world, Amen

Im disappointed cause my church was cancelled for today and Sunday, my spiritual life support to get me through the week , I feel defeated

skywalkersbo likes this.
  6. The Church cannot be cancelled. It is alive and well, every day. You can find it in many places. You just have to keep your eyes open and your ears tuned in to the voice of the Spirit! We are nourished by his words, and nothing else -- and he is speaking to us all the time, if we will only pay attention and listen.

Relapse does not just happen. You do not fall over backwards into P and MO -- both must be sought out. When you choose to hunt and seek for P or choose to touch yourself in a sexual way, you do so for many possible reasons. All boil down to the same thing: Lack of trust in God to provide for your every need.

Take heart! His grace is sufficient for us, in every thing and every day. Trust takes time to grow. He is no stranger to the fickleness of the hearts of men. And he is very, very patient with sinners, of whom I am chief.

Onward!

skywalkersbo likes this.
  7. demon_slayer_asta9687

You know you don't need to worship God by going to church all the time right? You just need to have faith in him and devote your life towards him, it's hard, but you can achieve the same results, if not better!

8. demon_slayer_asta9687

Plus, many Churches today are lukewarm and honestly, unrealistic as f**k. Churches today disappoint me, many of them are full of shit and praying in your own house is better than going to a ceremony full of unbelievers.

9. demon_slayer_asta9687

It's like a fake preacher telling you the only way to make money is to get rich, which isn't really good advice at all, because it doesn't explain or show anyone how to f**king live!!!

10. "For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks."

Please mind your language here. We want to bless -- not curse -- one another.

Kyrie eleison! likes this.
  11. demon_slayer_asta9687

I'm just angry at the Satanists that hexed me or the ones that were aiding and abetting in everyone's problems. including mine!

12. Ephesians 4:26 is our goal: "Be angry and do not sin..." We're in the fight for Christ-likeness together! :)

13. demon_slayer_asta9687

Satanists can't fight like me, they're weak and prefer stealing over gaining.

14. demon_slayer_asta9687

Christians will always win against many Satanists! 10/10 a Satanist would be their b*tch

15. Last warning about your language. Control your tongue or I will do it for you. :)

16. demon_slayer_asta9687

I hate Satanists because they are annoying

17. Sorry if I came across as a bit of an ass. I do that sometimes. I am still learning. The truth is that I really like that you are showing up and talking here, and I don't want you to stop doing that.

18. LonelyStrength

Yes, that is relatable, I have not been keeping a steady routine in my prayers and have not been seeking God as much, I get lazy and distracted and lose focus of what I really want. I forget easily which is another big problem I deal with. thanks Tao

Tao Jones likes this.
  19. demon_slayer_asta9687

I can understand what you mean because I have a hard time staying within my faith. I train hard to not only help myself but to help God at least know that someone is trying to stay healthy. I want to ask God for forgiveness and better myself for him. I feel that God can undo my problems and fix everything with ease.

LonelyStrength likes this.
  20. LonelyStrength

Day 25.

Father God, thank you for this weekend, thank you for keeping us well and safe, I keep praying for @Tao Jones @Looking4Freedom @1StP412 @skywalkersbo @Euthyphro @Kemar935, @demon_slayer_asta9687 that you accompany them and guide them, help them to be pure and aware of their struggles, help them to maintain self control, and I pray for their issues in life and that you watch over their families, I also pray for this virus infecting the world that you take control and protect us from this harm, and I pray all this in Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Tao Jones likes this.