1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

This makes you a real super Sayan, I am one fifth the way you did for the first time in my life, when speaking on your longest I merely reach the one tenth, but I am taking your achievement as my personal inspiration.
    Keep it up.

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  2. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

I am back to being a low class warrior, but it's okay. We fall only to get back up

3. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Thanks, bro. Although it's gonna be harder for me since I had a wet dream last night, but I will keep going.

I see you're on day 16. That's awesome. If you keep going without relapsing, you'll become a strong super saiyan. Don't give up.

4. jamalwilson

jamalwilson Fapstronaut

Day 10, Low Class Warrior

Deleted Account, vxlccm, NCK and 3 others like this.
  5. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

I think wet dreams is more a part of healing unless it causes relapse, but thats up to each individual, off course its annoying if one doesnt want any sexual thoughts and the likes tho, Great streak btw

Deleted Account, NCK, Xg233 and 3 others like this.
  6. MJ Warrior 93

I never considered wet dreams part of healing, even if it doesn't count as a relapse.

7. I wanna challenge someone who's on day 2. Anyone on?

8. Day 22.
    I got laid last night. Best sex ever.
    So i'm feeling very good :)
    Great way to end a stormy week full of urges and lack of concentration ;D

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2020
  9. Day 6, count me in, check-in. (Low-class warrior)

10. Prettyboynick

Prettyboynick Fapstronaut

11. Last Cigarette

Last Cigarette Fapstronaut

Ofcourse brother i will update my streak every Friday

12. Last Cigarette

Last Cigarette Fapstronaut

Check in day 166
    Suffering from withdrawals

13. Day 11. Enemy's strong, but we're stronger!

upload_2020-5-1_18-23-53.png

14. Amends25

Amends25 Fapstronaut

Forgive me for my tardiness master...
    But today I embark on this journey and through training and conviction I will be the Legendary Saiyan I was born to be.
    DAY 1...
    Hi-ya!

15. MJ Warrior 93

Damn, son! You're one lucky dude! :D

16. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

17. 2 Days
    trying to be content with this pity number.

Tonight I'm drunk (a little) because I chose to be drunk (in advance)
    Why should I relapse? No, I won't. In the past that was my excuse (drunkeness) - how pathetic!

I came back. I wrote my piece. I ate something. Now I have to sleep.
    A good 1st May everyone!

18. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day 207 (Hard Mode - Semen Retention)

Come on, guys. I'm seeing Day 1 - "I just relapsed" posts, consistently. I'm happy for you guys that you remain positive and please keep it up. Great start, but where's that same motivation you had before you relapse? It's like you wasted all that time of retaining for nothing.

So this is what I learned:
    When I relapsed before, I also had the same reaction, "Ok I got this! I'll make it another 3 months! I'm a warrior!" Ok now I need to post this on the forums so people will admire my relapse and expect them to motivate me...*One week later*, "Oh wow, I'm having doubts about this challenge again, you know what? I'll relapse and start again tomorrow. This girl is all i think about online..". *Makes another post* "Haha hey guys I just relapsed Day 0. I feel like a warrior lets make our dreams true! I'll just aim LOWER this time... Or maybe I'll just do it 1 every two weeks... Or maybe..."...

Like do you guys not notice this? There's definitely a trend going on here.
    "But itz_gioc, you can't be judging us, we're TRYING! Itz_gioc, stop making us do things, you have no right to post on here...Itz_gioc, You are just saying this because you feel entitled because of your streak...etc."
    Judging? Are you kidding me? I'm not going to sugar coat this. I want people here to be RESPONSIBLE for their relapses and be able to push through it! At times where you have the urge to PMO, those are the times to make sacrifices. Sacrifice. Try to sacrifice the pleasure and don't be scared to fight it off. Get it off your back. Have FAITH, through the toughest times, just know its always better in the long run. And these people who strived to 90 days have gone through this. They know the benefits. DONT YOU WANT THE SAME BENEFITS. This is for YOU. Not for us.

Props to the people who made it 90 days btw.