1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Always sharing the truth many of us,don't want to hear. Props to you. Honestly, many of us including myself have been falling, but not taking the responsibility. Yes the urges are strong, yes its very hard, but we are not in this forum to have a picnic. We chose this because it was hard, and we must endure, we must not settle for mediocrity, and the Average Mindset, many of us here Talk tough yet sound defeated. I am gonna start taking responsibility. Urges, PMo, or whatever it cannot force its will on me. Even the devil can't. Nobody in here was born watching P and M. None of us. Which means we can go back to the time when we didn't.

2. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

YES! That's the attitude! Please prove me wrong. I don't want to see any single digit counters by May 15.

Or else I'm calling you out. If you see me relapse. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME OUT! Because I know the consequences. This is a race from now on. If anyone falls back. Oh well... Better luck next time buddy :)

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  3. By May 15 no single digit. I gladly accept the challenge. And yes we need to be accountable for each other and for ourselves, not really baby sit each other.

4. Halyan2911

Halyan2911 Fapstronaut

Thanks for that post bro. I have just started the challenge and its my 4th day.
    I have been getting the urges but till now I have controlled my mind and will continue to do it.
    Your words are soo motivate and informative thanks again.

5. darkenedverse

darkenedverse Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 90

36th year of life

Going after career in insurance while refining my side hustle

6. Haplo

Haplo Fapstronaut

7. QBX27

QBX27 Fapstronaut

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  8. Day 1. Done, night for me fellas, it's litterally 2am where I'm at.

9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

@itz_gioc is completely right.

Stopping the addiction of PMO is a serious commitment. This is NOTHING to joke about. It's about improving yourself. It's about becoming better than before.

Everytime I relapsed, I never took it as a joke, I was frustrated on each moment. I've been struggling to quit this addiction for 12 years when I was finishing middle school.

Believe me when I say this. I once reached 6 months without PMO! 6 MONTHS! I'm not lying! I know what it was like to have amazing benefits. I was happier. I was stronger. I was more confident. I was smarter. Hell, I was even more attractive to the ladies at the university I was studying. And I was also physically and mentally fit. And after 6 months, I relapsed by accident, and I was never the same again. I never got to reach 90 days anymore ever since. And that's when I joined this NoFap site.

So, I agree with @itz_gioc. In order to achieve a life long streak, y'all have to be honest with yourselves. Y'all have to take serious responsibility and a commitment. Sure, pleasure feels good at the moment, but when it's over, you're left with nothing but disappointment and pain. That's it. That's what you will have if you keep relapsing. You can't just goof around relapsing whenever you want and make an excuse when you're reporting it.

And here's what happened to my relationship that I was happy with. I confessed to my ex-girlfriend about my battle against PMO back in February. And do you know what happened after?

She left me! She abandoned me! I was devastated! I was heartbroken! I was humiliated! I was depressed. While at the same time, I realized that choosing PMO over a real relationship was the WORST mistake that I have ever done! It opened my eyes and I have sworn to myself that I am NEVER going to relapse ever again! I spent week after week, feeling depressed and ashamed!

I'm not making excuses, I'm telling the truth.

If you want to quit PMO for the rest of your life, pull up your fucking big boy pants, stand up like a boss, and take this seriously!

That's all I have to say. I hope this helps.

10. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut

Day 27!

Feeling physically strong (working out 3x a week and eating clean), mentally awake (studying markets), and morally straight (not engaging in PMO, replacing that with prayer, and attempting to be productive)

Highly recommend the Freeletics app. They have workouts using only bodyweight and a nutrition companion app with recipes for eating clean. A higher power also helps, been praying every night.

11. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

This is great! This is what I'm looking for. You acknowledged your past. You feel bad about the mistakes. GOOD! Use that as your motivation.

I love it!

God Bless

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  12. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Praise the sun and make it to the 15th of May and go beyond.

You can do this people.

13. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Thanks, man. What happened to my relationship because of my mistake is what truly drove me to throw away that shitty habit of PMO out of my life!

And look at me now. I'm already on day 81, and I am NOT gonna stop there. I just want to quit that habit forever and start a new life!

14. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

1st of may was pretty good indeed. And your " pity number " is still better than nothing. Drunk relapses, oh i know about them from the past.

15. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

16. AFR22027

AFR22027 Fapstronaut

17. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

18. Day 8 checking in. Roughly half-way to elite warrior

19. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

悟) Elite warrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    Day 2 in the challenge , day 17 Fappstronaut.