1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I don't want to use Youtube because I watch a lot of stuff that is not helping in anything, like prank videos, vines, vlogs etc... they are just waste of time and nofap motto is that "replace your bad habit with a good one" , I just want to utilize my time properly but we are addicted to social media, OOT platform, online streams, games that it is getting difficult to live without them, and staying away from all this also helps in restraining urges, I know the only possible way to do NoFap successfully is by HardMode cause we are all addicted, If we see something triggering , our mind cant stop thinking about it, but In case of normal person they just see those images and forget about it later, so keep that in mind "Whatever day I'm on NoFap, I will not peek". It is applied to all. Even if you see something interesting, triggering on youtube, instagram, quora or anywhere, just don't go deep into it, don't keep researching about it, cut the thread at the starting , we dont have to look into that cause we know the consequence of what is going to happen.

All this things I have to do on daily basis cause my mind always plays with me everyday. Stay connected to Nofap, It will help in other aspects of our life as well.

2. MixerAwersome

Yeah, this is a brilliant idea.
    also, if we can maintain the battle data to show how many battles a worrier has fought, with whom he has fought and his wins and loss. It will help the individual to see his progress and this ranking structure will surely motivate us. ( just a suggestion )

3. MixerAwersome

That's great. I'm already excited.

fg4795 and HiddenWarrior like this.
  4. MixerAwersome

Fight this battle to win and I'll make sure you get to the second highest position in the ranking, haha.

5. that's awesome man, we are like a strong army here brother; the objective is to defeat the evil.

bluedragon9 likes this.
  6. Keep in your duel, only when both fighters have 5+ days will a winner be announced!

fg4795 and bluedragon9 like this.
  7. fight @skull67 and fight strong. show your strength.

skull67, you are no longer fighting lovelife and bluedragon. Check first page for updated duels always.

fg4795 and bluedragon9 like this.
  8. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Exactly..I mean...after a point who really remembers whether you won or lost..and even if one does..the goal is to remember the scale of victory or loss...me winning 2 times with people who relapsed within 4 days might technically be 2 victories...but if I won with 2 people who relapsed after a month will be something else.

See, this kind of stats we see in sports...but we often forget that there are many people paid to do all that analysis...so I won't like to sit around and order someone to do that...just clarifying that this is tall order.

9. That's the plan my brothers. I will keep strict record from now of wins and losses for all fighters and then create rankings based on those, if a fighter hasn't lost by the time i create rankings, it will be based on longest current streak and they will rise to the top. Let's see who will be the champion?

10. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Trade podcast for YouTube and no videos maybe[/QUOTE]

Wow....trade podcast for YouTube is a fucking great answer....and I even like podcasts ... Thanks a ton man..of course no videos... because watching podcasts on YouTube might end up defeating the purpose.

It's the last frontier to me... YouTube and internet browsing. Once I overcome YouTube..I won't have anything to worry.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  11. It's no problem brother, we all work together here for greatness. I would be providing something I want anyway. The plan is also to create a membership page in the future, so that I have an incentive to keep working so hard here and if that membership is well funded, pay those who help me. I think the accountability groups on this is very similar to this in honesty, whilst this is free. What do you think? Also it would be a reason for fighters to stay if they pay a small amount, and if they aren't satisfied with the service they can message me and be refunded, this is a future plan for the duels.

12. No need to calculate the time people fight .

For example , we start in alphabetical order and skull is first with 2 wins , if somebody beats him , becomes a champion .

Don't think you need to keep score of everything , just W/L ratio and who is a challenger .

Thought, it's on you to decide . You can so what you like .

13. Yeah, this is motivational.

14. @Chris_Cactusblossom I feel good seeing you on the regular .

When time comes I will fight you .

Do someone know did HOPE delete ? I am sure I am gonna lit him if he comes for doing so .

I am more active now cause I see this thread popping again .

We are the best, the most competitive challenge here . I said it .

15. Challenge accepted. I will I’m fighting to win too, and beating you is the first step to getting first place.

16. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Paying something will always make sense..tons of research says that some sort of fee/ fine actually motivates people to act accordingly. Will you get such traction in this group...idk man.

Although..if you want to ask for any such amount...it just cannot be like this. You need to revamp the mode of challenge... include some stats like we talked about....the point being..why should anyone pay you..all that stats thingy can be done by anyone else also, so you have to make it attractive enough....sadly you will have to do that before you launch that payment option...because people need to catch a glimpse before shelling out any money.

I may sound like giving excuses...but I am not. I am just saying how I might feel looking at such thing. As to whether you should do it...I think yeah...this free page challenge stuff...this can continue for a long time, no loss...but that challenge can not only make money for you...but also help group members.

17. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

What is your current streaks and what are your average streaks like man??

18. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

We are blessed

19. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

You know whats crazy? I have been actually thinking about battling you the last few days... Then I log in to see your request.

Im in! You ready?