1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Jul 14, 2021.

1. What to do you think about all the “evidence” of aliens being released by the military and all the other sources, personally I think as a Christian that aliens are being blown up in the media as a way to distract people from God and to make them question the Bible.

2. There is a near 100% chance that alien lifeforms exist somewhere. The universe is unimaginably huge, there's no way we are alone. Have any ever visited Earth? I don't think so, but I can't say for sure.

Garou99, Koli Pratham, DM10 and 3 others like this.
  3. Definitely.

YoungLenny and brokenmillennial like this.
  4. I really doubt it, if so we would have seen one with our telescopes by now or the robots in space recording things.

5. We still aren't that capable.

brokenmillennial likes this.
  6. Yah but we have been recording space for decades now and not one UFO has passed?

7. Bro for UFO to pass the aliens should also be capable of performing space travel what if their planet is still in starting phase. We know nothing about the Universe everything is unpredictable.

8. So you are saying in an endless universe there are no aliens who can fly ships?

9. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

10. There are billions of galaxies, each with billions or trillions of stars, and the majority of those stars probably have planets orbiting them. There's simply no way that Earth is the only planet with life. It's possible that the nearest alien lifeforms are many lightyears away from Earth. If that is the case we're probably not going to have an encounter with them anytime soon. Also, the vast majority of alien life is probably unintelligent, which means they're not traveling through space.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021
    Hadrian3 and helloguyz like this.
  11. There probably are intelligent aliens capable of creating and flying spacecraft, that doesn't mean they're anywhere near Earth though.

helloguyz likes this.
  12. Yeah travelling in space takes too much time it's not like going to your neighboring town.:emoji_grin:

CarP, AlphaGod and brokenmillennial like this.
  13. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

I believe billions of trillions different species of aliens are out there

I still believe in god

GotCaught and helloguyz like this.
  14. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

God's ofcourse there. He even made an appearance out of a statue in India back in the year 1650

helloguyz likes this.
  15. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

God, I love posts like these.
    That's some Area 51 stuff :D

TrueSaiyan2.0 and helloguyz like this.

16. In my opinion I started to believe that its just other countries screwing around with us, such as "spying". I know I won't personally believe it until I see it in person. The universe is vast and endless so I do believe that there's other sources of life, since there's water and lakes on Europa a moon. But Since our own country has a base where its closed off to the public means something's being hidden; something huge. Especially when its a country of "Freedom". But hey other countries have secret bases, so maybe its a normal thing.

I saw a apparition one time, felt extremely out of place for a month... So I believe in something.

17. Space is massive beyond fucking massive and our galaxy (let alone Earth) doesn't even make up an atom of a flea's ass of it. With this in mind, do you really think we are the only planet in the entirety of space to have lifeforms? I'm not saying all these alien sightings on the media are true, they are most likely bullshit, but I'm just saying that there's damn near almost certainly other life out there. I don't know why you're bringing Christianity and the bible into this though. The only thing being blown up in the media right now is COVID and that's definitely taking people's mind off God.

TrueSaiyan2.0 and helloguyz like this.
  18. Everything comes back to the bible thats why I mention it, everything is meant to pull us away from God.

19. How do aliens come back to the bible?

helloguyz likes this.
  20. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I'm not religious, Jewish too. But according to what you said, If God truly exist (whether it's our god, your god just leave that for a second) why would he want to make it harder for people to be "dedicated" to him?

helloguyz likes this.