[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

Day 19 completed successfully

Emotionally it was a bad day. somehow managed my streak
    ******************************19/90**************************

bromor, Dominikfhj, Srisurya and 2 others like this.
  2. Karan3

Karan3 Fapstronaut

3. Karan3

Karan3 Fapstronaut

4. Want to stop playing

Want to stop playing Fapstronaut

Day 16. New challenges. New adventures. No PMO. Thanks for all the support along the way this far. It has been a big help.

5. Phil 3:12-16

Phil 3:12-16 Fapstronaut

6. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 42 went well. Time to time i feel depressed. It's not easy to have a day with depressed mood. Trying to come out of depressed only to get into it again. Hope Nofap acts as a catalyst in pulling myself out of depression. Day 43

8. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 43 starting by the time i realised i started watching p. Bits and pieces .... Guys help. How can I make sure this chain won't continue.

9. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

awesome man. Keep going

bromor, Dominikfhj and Srisurya like this.
  10. Mike93

Mike93 Fapstronaut

Day 20 completed successfully

******************************20/90**************************

bromor, Phil 3:12-16 and Dominikfhj like this.
  11. LGNF2022

LGNF2022 Fapstronaut

It's technically DAY 0 again today but doesn't feel like it...

43 days and counting without P
    33 days no M or O

No feelings of shame or guilt or feeling degraded or diminished - actually a healthy physical release yesterday - first time in a long time it's felt like that.

I have largely loved how I've felt with nofap so have reset the counter and am going again!

Many thanks for all the support within this thread and community - it's a huge help!

12. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

Bro be extra cautious right now.

13. Be serious

Be serious Fapstronaut

14. jnunez

jnunez Fapstronaut

Another day, but struggling

15. OMINI MAN

OMINI MAN Fapstronaut

16. Bimmer2008

Bimmer2008 Fapstronaut

Day 14 for me now...my longest streak:cool:

17. Monke mode

Monke mode Fapstronaut

18. Day 15, I am really wanting to keep this up.

bromor, Phil 3:12-16 and Dominikfhj like this.
  19. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

The most effective way of doing NF is by abstaining from both P and mental images (fantasies). In my opinion it's the only way.
    Sexual life-energy (Jing) is drained just by the thought of something sexual. I know it kind of "sucks" to hear. My old self don't like it, probably not yours either. But it is what it is.
    There's no way we can save the cookie and eat it at the same time. It's a tough choice taking a journey into the unknown. But despite how scary it may feel to get into the unknown you must remember that: if you trust the journey and let it take you where it wants to take you. You will end up at the right place at the right time, and meet the right people at the right times. You will end up where you are supposed to be, and that's not the end. That's the real beginning of something so good it's beyond your comprehension. The life force energy and syncronicity are connected. The more pure your mind is, the better the results. You have to imagine, to visualize how pure you are.
    Every.. Single.. Time.. When I'm on 25+ days on nofap. Incredibly synchronicity start to happen. More and more of it the longer it goes.
    Why? Because of wave entanglement. There is no physicality. There is no solidity. Even the (real) scientists knows it.
    That everything is waveform information decoded by the brain as the world we experience. We only decode a rediculously tiny part of that information into what we can "see" with our eyes, touch with our hands, or "hear" with out ears. But it's only decoded information. There's no light or sounds coming directly into the brain. It's what we call "electrical signals". What we decode/see is itself only a tiny spectrum of reflected electromagnetic light. In other words we're BLIND to what there's the see around us.
    We have thousands of unique colors around us that our human eyes won't be able to see in this lifetime because when we experience life through this body it becomes absorbed into the limited percetions along with the programming from childhood, to only process a certain amount of information to what we see and experience through all the senses.
    When we leave the body, we will be able to see way beyond that.

There's no space between us. Consciousness is an infinite ocean of potential. You are the infinity in a droplet, and a droplet in the infinity.
    Separation is an illusion but we are all unique expressions of this infinity. We are both unique expressions and we are at the same time one with everything that is - simultaneously. Every action has an effect on everything else because everything is a projection or an expression of itself.
    When our spiritual energy reaches higher levels we are much more in tune with our true selves and "the universe", or god if you like.
    When we are distorted we attract distortion.
    When we are in tune, positive and full of life, we attract more of that!

Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
    - Bill Hicks

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
    jnunez, bromor, Karom and 1 other person like this.