1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your opinion on Andrew Tate ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by she-dernatinus, Aug 26, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

I' ve recently heard of this newly controversial male social media celebrity, and many young men seem to see him as a role model. It made me wonder how did he contribute and innovate so much to be seen with such respect by many young men ?
    As men struggling with addiction and trying to maintain order in your life, has anyone here heard of this man ? And if so, would you see him as a model and guide ?

2. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

I'd not heard of him until these past few weeks. E-celebs in general are often grifters and he just seems like yet another one. Just saying stupid stuff for money.

Taylor25 likes this.
  3. she-dernatinus

Did you see any of the things he said ? I know that E-Celebs tend to be grifter and are not to take seriously. I looked up and found things that are extremely questionable and insane related to him and those who literally woreship him.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  4. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

Off the top of my head I'm struggling to remember exact quotes, but it's a lot of edgy stuff right? Designed to get people riled up?

5. she-dernatinus

I am going to PM you the content

6. I'd be careful if you were looking to spend any money

Taylor25 likes this.
  7. she-dernatinus

what do you mean ?

8. A Conqueror

A Conqueror Fapstronaut

9. she-dernatinus

which means ?

10. she-dernatinus

Ah sorry, I looked into the definition of 'top G' it is :

Top G is an individual that is capable in all realms, a term created by a former chess grandmaster Emory Tate. His unmatched perspicacity coupled with his sheer indefatigability makes him a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor. When you are a Top G you are simply dangerous at everything.
    Person 1: This guy is crazy, he's rich, can fight, his driving skills are top notch and his debating skills are out of this world. What can't he do?
    Person 2: You're right, he truly is the Top G.

According to the urban dictionnary of course.

So you think this guy is inspiring and a role model ? In what way you believe he can be seen as such ?

11. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

Thanks. Now I'm seeing his face again I'm remembering I actually had heard of him before - he's the same guy who baited anime fans by calling everyone who watched Dragon Ball a virgin.

she-dernatinus likes this.
  12. she-dernatinus

Actually, I didn't know that. but I think what he intended to do what motivate some guys to grow up out of 'peterpan syndrome'.

13. For me, all the time I could spend watching Andrew Tate, I could be spending improving my own life. Sucks he got banned on all things because it just validated his way of thinking. I listened to him and decided what was worth listening to, so the banning sucks.

onceaking and she-dernatinus like this.
  14. Kim Wexler

Kim Wexler Fapstronaut

I'm generally in support of trying to force manchildren to accept reality. But the tweet was probably just an attempt to get people mad.

she-dernatinus likes this.
  15. she-dernatinus

It is sad, but it's true he went a bit overboard sometimes, which might have earned him some animosity. He has a lot of good content to offer regardless.

16. she-dernatinus

that's his way of speaking with everyone, he is quite meticulous with chosing harsh words.

17. she-dernatinus

But dude, how would his way of thinking get validated by the ban ? It seems contradictory to me.

18. Because they were scared of what Andrew Tate said, he became a martyr. Andrew Tate believed there was this system that is keeping us down, well all these tech companies kind of proved that. There was shit Andrew Tate said that pissed me off, but I wish it was still around, I hated him but his criticism got me to think.

19. she-dernatinus

I understand that going against the system might earn you some enemies, and powerful ones at that. But the part I noticed is that he caters mostly to young men, is it because he promotes a healthier version of masculinity ? A very reliable one to for inspiring young men ?

At first I thought his advice was mostly sport-oriented. but it looks like I was wrong, an ordinary sport guru wouldn't gain so much fame in such a short time.

20. His masculinity is heavily superficial (chase women and power), and his opinions on women are questionable, I think he would've been a very bad influence on young men. To me, he was the negative side of self-improvement(pure selfishness when it comes to his character, I know he did a few good things), his message was bad. It frightened these tech companies investors, they were worried about their image, so they deleted him. I think hustler University was a scam, from what I hear.

MrPriest and TakingTheSteps like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.