1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

my favourite poem, and I read it often in this struggle. Thought I’d share with you as some motivation to get another excellent streak together

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---

D.ddddd, voltex, adbread and 2 others like this.
  2. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Day 25 checking in. Survived 2 days home alone, still in the fight

D.ddddd, voltex, adbread and 3 others like this.
  3. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 23

保持坚强,您将达到50天

D.ddddd, voltex, adbread and 2 others like this.
  4. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 75 completed. Am a spartan general now. Been feeling pretty withdrawn and low these days. But will keep fighting. I won't pmo no matter what.

voltex, adbread, Iron Merc and 2 others like this.
  5. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

6. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Congrats on Spartan General!
    No you won't PMO and you have two more weeks left! :)

She is going to be GOW first. Then Dana91 and then before Iron Merc. I'm forgetting Dana91 is the next one after her.

Keep Strong Spartan.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  7. Congrats on the new Rank! :)

8. TideHunter

TideHunter Fapstronaut

day 7

9. voltex

voltex Fapstronaut

New streak, new goal :emoji_muscle:
    Thanks, I haven't had the chaser effect so I've just been moving on like normal like nothing ever happened, I bet I can get 100 again in no time
    Pretty good poem, made me think about how I view Nofap in the way that it's forever, and the only thing that matters is how I feel about it since no two reboots are the same
    You got this, just a month left :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

10. Dana91

Dana91 Fapstronaut

Day 64

11. CancelEvil

CancelEvil Fapstronaut

Day 0. I need to be day 90.

adbread, daddyG1981, LLOYYD and 2 others like this.
  12. unkown4445

unkown4445 Fapstronaut

A bit late, but check in at day 0, coming to check in tomorrow!

13. D.ddddd

D.ddddd Fapstronaut

第 9 天
    Thank you!

14. JHoltB

JHoltB Fapstronaut

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't checked in but things have been really busy in all facets of life. Going strong right now and have checked in periodically to see how everyone is doing. My last streak ended due to peeking without fully PMOing but I am glad I admitted it, reset, and most importantly adapted. I have removed more distractions from my life and that has also removed potential triggers. Lastly I am allowing myself to notice my thoughts and feelings more and sit with them longer. I will check in again in a little while but hope everyone remains strong and observant to themselves!

voltex, adbread, Iron Merc and 4 others like this.
  15. bettermeeveryday

bettermeeveryday Fapstronaut

Day 76 completed. I nearly relapsed yesterday. I was on youtube (knowing very well that it could lead me to relapse) and would have slipped into P but I didn't cuz I felt extremely strained in my eyes and I put the screen aside. But the voices inside my head were so compulsive like "I need to relapse, I have to" and there was no way I would have resisted if I didn't get so lucky to be tired as hell. But I may not get so lucky all the time, I need to be stronger, fight harder. This doesn't feel like day 76 to me, it feels like day 6, as though I have just begun and am yet to build my mental fortitude. This is pretty challenging. But if I did it once, I can do it again. Acceptance, kindness, faith. It wasn't easy then, it isn't easy now. One step at a time, one day at a time. I will grow.

Strength to us all!
    Thanks a lot for your encouraging words!
    Thank you!
    Thank you! I will fight!

voltex, adbread, NICEDUDE and 3 others like this.
  16. daddyG1981

daddyG1981 Fapstronaut

Day 26 checking in, feeling strong after 2 days home alone with lots of opportunities potential triggers, but I held it together

17. LLOYYD

LLOYYD Fapstronaut

Day 24

Your welcome

Your very welcome :)
    strained eyes can also lead to success with avoiding PMO. It may sound like a blessing in a way. Mines is more on if I have angry or depression or combination of both is enough for me to not PMO as an end result.

I felt the same way as well when I completed this current two weeks of this streak. It was not easy and as of now it is still not easy as I am still in the process of completing this 100 days. I'm doing the best just as you and everyone here.
    Keep on going Spartan. You doing great! :emoji_smile:

18. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 1 Today
    So quick update: I M'ed 2 days ago, yesterday I took a break from the challenge to regather my thoughts, I am happier that I am reaching 1 week clean more often, so this time I am going to get to 1 week again and take it from there.

Viador, voltex, daddyG1981 and 3 others like this.
  19. Day 53

The battlefield is in the mind, I will no longer entertain the thought of PMO, not even for a second. I will starve it to death everyday until it is dead dead dead!!!

D.ddddd, daddyG1981, voltex and 3 others like this.