1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by rgiuca

I regret to inform y’all that I just relapsed again. After 26 days. I was doing so well and I just gave in again. Feeling extremely angry and depressed right now. I have decided that I’m not playing around anymore and this time I’m getting serious: I’m deleting YouTube, Netflix, Instagram, and Snapchat for a while and I’m gonna see how that goes. From now on the only thing I’ll be doing in my free time is focusing on God by doing things such as praying, reading the Bible, reading Christian books, listening to Christian podcasts, fasting, memorizing scripture, etc. I’m sick and tired of letting this addiction control me and I’m done playing games. I’m all in for Christ. No more wasting time on social media or watching useless videos or binging random shows. I’m gonna focus on God and nothing else. Sorry to rant but I just had to get it out. I’ll keep y’all updated. God bless.
Lazarus Shuttlesworth more_vert
Lazarus Shuttlesworth
Im sorry about the relapse bro. Sometimes it’s by Gods grace that there even is a storm. Grow through it! I really respect the fact that you’re taking a break from those social media outlets.. Especially since your so young.
Healed! more_vert
Healed!
You’re certainly filling your mind with good edifying thoughts.
rgiuca likes this.
DangerMouseMelendez more_vert
DangerMouseMelendez
"for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes." (Proverbs 24:16.) Keep fighting bro. Thanks for bringing that sin into the light. Praying for you!
Deleted Account and rgiuca like this.
Cerebro more_vert
Cerebro
brov am with you on this am doing exactly the same, am uninstalling these apps 2. Thanks 4 the motivation.
rgiuca likes this.
DangerMouseMelendez more_vert
DangerMouseMelendez
This song is what I needed today, so encouraging. :)
rgiuca likes this.
Toughboy more_vert
Toughboy
Sorry about your relapse. Keep going at it bro, victory is assured. I would like to recommend SettingCaptivesFree.com. sign up for the purity course. I'm praying with you.
rgiuca and Deleted Account like this.