1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by charlesbarkley

I have been doing so well but I want to masturbate so badly tonight. I recently found God again and our relationship has grown in amazing ways. He told me last week that I was going to meet my wife this year. I can't stop thinking about her and how beautiful she is. I am so tempted by that but trying to trust in God and help me to overcome my temptations. Asking for prayers on that and my mom starts chemo this Wednesday. Thanks for this community. NoFap gang gang yeet af esgetit
SevenF more_vert
SevenF
Praying for you and your mom. Stay strong
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
God bless Charlesbarkley, help him grow in the knowledge that your grace is enough to get him thought these temptations. Also bless his mom as she starts chemo. Completely heal her body, so that she doesn't even need chemo. This I pray in the name of my savor Jesus.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
This community will love and support you while you and God achieve purity and then you will be able to love and honor the wife he has picked for you. His timing.
Grandpa61, charlesbarkley and SevenF like this.
Prov2416 more_vert
Prov2416
As a married man let me encourage you now.
Grandpa61, charlesbarkley and SevenF like this.