1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by ForABetterLife20

It's been a while since I have posted here. There's some difficulty in being honest with myself. I have a really failed the last few weeks. And I haven't felt this lost, in some senses, in a very long time. Probably since junior year of high school, I'm now a sophomore in college. Spring break is on the horizon, lent is on the horizon, and what am I doing to prepare for it? Pmo. Not good.

I'm slowly getting over a breakup. I was dating a girl at my college who was my denomination of Christianity for just over four months. Part of me wanted it to be the last one that I would be a part of, meaning it would end in marriage. I thought that there was a chance. But things went downhill little too quickly. Why did theygo downhill? I don't know, but they did. So that also hasn't been healthy for me dealing with pmo.

I ask your prayers brothers and sisters... Pray that God may give me the strength to be carrier of his word and his light and his spirit. For he's the only one I can take care of this, but only if I'm willing to let him do so.

Lord let us now thy servsnt depart in peace according to thy word for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared as a face before all people, a light to a light to the gentiles and to be the glory of thy people Israel.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Check in here regularly and keep us posted on how things are going. That is why this community exists. Glad to have you back on the journey with us! The road we are on leads to Life!
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
Glad you're here with us now. Sorry to hear about your struggles. I choose to view those disappointing times in our lives as Christ's opportunities to enlighten us, and provide us the challenges we need to develop, in his light.
TheNewestCreation likes this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
I’m sorry that relationship did not work out. Get prepared for the next one by being pure and clearing your brain. Prayers
Leone more_vert
Leone
God has the best for you, believe and get ready to receive
mi555 more_vert
mi555
praying for you. I have had similar situations. You're doing the right thing and we're here to help!