Post published by goodnice 2.0

i relapsed today with pmo after 8 months without M. I looked at P for like 8 hours. Didn’t sleep much. Made poor choices searching on my phone, and finally caved. I feel useless and i realize i haven’t been able to stay away from P for longer than a few weeks lately. i’m just at a loss as to why even after all this time and thinking i was finally free that this still haunts me, and i know i will surely reap the consequences of my horrible decisions and lust

I think relapse can be a good thing if you learn from it, but i feel like I have ruined my entire future now and all my hopes and dreams all for nothing.

I am really busy during the week and so i always get really tempted during the weekend, as i have some down time to relax. Also i had been fantasizing lately about sex with some college girls and I tried not to but i did and that made temptations much harder

How do i maintain a daily relationship with God? What should i do moving forward? How do i avoid P?
Bob385 and recovery_isaac like this.
isaacgull more_vert
isaacgull
Well for one, don't think that God is angry at you right now because in reality, you're trying to move forward, so he is on your side. The Lord knew that you were gonna fall today. He also knows the plan for you, and it's wonderful. So keep moving forward alright? Don't get too worried because I've gone three days in a row relapsing sadly... And I've been feeling a huge pull since my last relapse to return back to God. It's gonna be hard, but I'm sure he knows what's best for us.
goodnice 2.0 likes this.
goodnice 2.0 more_vert
goodnice 2.0
alright thank you isaac. I have a journal titled “okay i will give it everything” that i wrote in from day 1 of my streak till like day 100 something. You might find it helpful, as i tried to help others when writing down some of my thoughts
recovery_isaac likes this.