1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by isaacgull

I'm gonna be honest. I'm not some stalwart Christian who is strong in the faith or anything. In fact, I am kind of agnostic, but I am open to God and I feel that something is drawing me towards Christianity and I have no idea what it is. I'm huge on science and evolution and stuff like that, so I might not be just like you, but I believe that if there is a Creator or God that made everything, that God would know everything. And if that Creator actually loves his creations, then he would make a way for his creations to know him or connect that back to him. That's why I'm here. Also. I need a higher power outside of myself. I am so weak honestly and only some supernatural force could give me peace and sanity at this point.
jenthleth, pman22, Tao Jones and 2 others like this.
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
It sounds like you are in the right place. It might be the Holy Spirit drawing you here. God has given us a way to connect with Him: the Holy Spirit sent by His son, who died to pay for our sin. I'd say to read through the Gospel of John, and pray about what you read. Just a chapter a day, and ask God to reveal to you who he is and how much he loves you.
recovery_isaac, pman22 and St3v0 like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome, @isaacgull . I am also huge on science and evolution. You will find there is no incompatibility between science and faith when both are engaged in honestly. You will also find that both seldom are. :)

If I can ever be of service to you, please feel free to reach out directly. I am a big believer in breaking the power of PMO through bringing it into the light in the context of community. This is a great place to do that and to find APs you can work with directly as you progress through your journey toward freedom. I am praying for you and cheering you on!
recovery_isaac and pman22 like this.
pman22 more_vert
pman22
We’re all hear for you! Feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions or just need to talk! :) God bless you!
recovery_isaac likes this.
isaacgull more_vert
isaacgull
Thank you all. See for some reason Christians are always so nice xD