1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by PatrickJames

How to deal with temptations from Joyce Meyer:
When you hear a lie going through your mind, say out loud:

Satan, you are a liar. I will not receive or believe your lies in the Name of Jesus. - 2Corith 10:5

I remind you that it is written, "He that is within me is greater than he that is in the world." I command you to bow your knee to the Name of Jesus and leave me." - 1John 4:4

Now you have pulled the lie out, like pulling a weed out of the ground. An empty hole remains where the weed was, and you need to fill that space with Scripture.

Begin to think on the Word or begin to sing praises to God. Make a conscious effort to fill your mind with good, pure, wholesome, and lovely thoughts. - Phil 4:8

Amen.

- Mark
KBF more_vert
KBF
This is wonderful advice. We all know what it is like to be feel helpless when incessantly assailed by demonic temptations. It's powerful to have scriptural commands by which to identify Satanic lies and nullify his influence in the Holy Name of Jesus.