Post published by dan_man_1822

i need encouragement. i was doing so well on my journey to freedom from pmo, but stress from my workload hit, and i found myself indulging for a couple of minutes. i feel so terrible. i know it was wrong, and it almost felt like i had no power in my situation.. any advice/scriptures are welcome. i need to be 100% free from this.
Tao Jones and exsoldier like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Learn from what just happened and combat it next time. Get back at it. Spend time with the lord several times a day. Even if only for a couple of minutes. My job gets like that and if I pause, pray and remember who is in control it helps. I also realized that my job is totally unreasonable at times.
Tao Jones and geester like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
When the demands of my job are unreasonable, I tend to feel like a failure. In truth it’s just an impossible situation.
geester likes this.
david22 more_vert
david22
dude, (dan_man_1822) i hear you. ive been feeling soo discourage, stressed and really down lately. been also feeling like all the progress ive made is worth nothing, and of course my old man wants to go back to his life of meaningless indulgence and emptiness. the battle continues in my mind. however i do know ive made notable progress which is great, but like you my friend, i to need encouragement of and prayers at this time, feeling quite vulnerable. thanks for the prayers that our outreach attracts.
Tao Jones, geester and Myfortress like this.