Post published by YesICant

Praise GOD everyone!

Just asking for prayers, deliverance in Jesus'Name and a new heart (Psalm 51), a right spirit within me.

Not sure if you can/willing, to double check on me from time to time. I guess it will help me to stay on track to give account to someone!
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
I will follow you and check on you. Today, I was reminded of a prayer by St. Augustine, "Late have I loved thee". So true in my life. I was raised by devout loving Christian parents and I attended Christian schools for 12 years. I have gone to church nearly every Sunday of my life. My mind knew of God and his unfathomable love. I wanted to know him more deeply but I rarely took the time to understand this with my heart. Too much haste, not enough heartfelt prayer. Some beautiful thoughts and prayers here https://www.crossroadsinitiative.co...i-loved-you-beauty-augustine_feast_august-28/
YesICant more_vert
YesICant
Thank you very much for your support!
Henryforward likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
If I can serve as an AP for you, feel free to reach out to me any time. Lots of great support on this site!
YesICant and Henryforward like this.
vicicool more_vert
vicicool
praying God makes a wall of fire around you to protect you from the demons. Zechariah 2:5 "I will be a wall of fire around Jerusalem"
YesICant and Henryforward like this.