1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tom1492

It has been far too long dear brothers, to catch everyone up I have combined freedom from PMO of about 119 days with a few relapses in between. Back in May, I got Baptized and have been serving in my church for the past couple of months! I also removed the internet completely starting mid-April because I couldn't trust myself with my laptop. I am praying for all of you, my brothers and sisters! Have a Blessed Day
bertieboy more_vert
bertieboy
Congratulations on walking so far on your road to recovery, and congratulations on your baptism and choosing to walk with Christ and the family of Christ very best wishes brother
Tom1492, Ready to Stop and CPilot like this.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Sorry, but I don't understand how one could count 119 days of freedom while also including relapses in between. Perhaps you could explain a bit more about what your goal is. It is encouraging to hear that you are walking more closely with Christ as this is truly the path to freedom.
Tom1492, ChrisJord and Ready to Stop like this.
ChrisJord more_vert
ChrisJord
Rigerous honest, mostly with ourselves, is key.
DetroitRok more_vert
DetroitRok
Wonderful to hear of your baptism into Jesus’s church. Keep up the learning and good work there! And sounds like you’re making real progress on the PMO front. What would you think of going for a 90 day reboot?
Tom1492 likes this.
Tom1492 more_vert
Tom1492
@CPilot, what I mean is I used to not be able to go a couple hours without M and P, but now I have been able to get to great lengths without getting triggered as easily, so yes it may seem odd to some. But for me who used to struggle hour by hour, freedom comes with every hour I don’t get tempted, have urges, or relapse! Thank you for the question, I understand my way of thinking may not be the best, but I am learning on my new walk with Christ! I’m also weeding out some bad friends who have caused me to relapse by sending me images of P to try to get me to relapse, because they don’t understand why P is bad and the damage it causes!
bertieboy likes this.