Post published by Leone

Day 7 going to day 8! I just feel worry in the last couple of days. I don't get it, the sadness doesn't make sense. A feeling of emptiness in me. I guess I relied too much on pmo to make me feel better all these years and now am finding hard to get rid of this addiction for good.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Do you pray, at least daily, in your own words? Our Lord stands ready to forgive you and heal you but He asks that we recognize we cannot achieve purity on our own. Also, He wants to hear what is in your heart, in your words.
MJW2000, RingsOfSaturn, Leone and 2 others like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Very common feeling of withdrawal as your dopamine levels regulate. If you can get through this tough period, you will have an easier time resisting in the weeks ahead. It is hard, but we have to get through it if we ever want to know the feeling of freedom again. Remain firm. I am praying for you!
Leone more_vert
Leone
I am actually praying daily now, morning and evening and sometimes through the day! Prayers are my real help and blessings.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Keep praying. The enemy wants you to get caught up in feelings rather than the reality of who you are in Christ. Fearfully and wonderfully made with a ministry purpose.
Leone, SwedishViking and Toni7 like this.