New Profile Posts

1. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    Relapsed. I’m done waiting many days to ask out girls. I’m waiting 2 days to finish most my work this semester, then I’m using dating apps.
  2. zilean
    zilean
    my sleep schedule's been busted. gotta try and reset that.
  3. Team rocket 420
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    When I'm sleeping, it feels like heaven.
  5. Krillin1993
  6. Dignan
    Dignan
    I just wanna fly, put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby
  7. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    going to meditate, journal, and watch guitar tutorials.
    1. Wizardrabbit likes this.
    2. sohardrn
      sohardrn
      too many goals. just journaling.
      May 2, 2024 at 11:32 PM
      Wizardrabbit likes this.
  8. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    lonely. sad. busy. will be busy Friday and Saturday. won't be able to start moving toward biological imperative again till Monday.
  9. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    girl wasn't in class. took her test elsewhere. she graduated so I won't see her again. messaged her on a school platform as a last effort.
  10. vxlccm
    vxlccm One Eyed Owl
    Take the wins!
  11. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Staying vigilant!!!
  12. triwizardgryffindor
    triwizardgryffindor
    Day 11 - When things go sideways, you'd better straighten them up.
  13. Heinz 2
    Heinz 2
    Completed challenges: June, July, August 2016 From 2023-02-23, 3×30 days September 2023 November 2023
  14. TheLoneWolf88
    TheLoneWolf88
    I need to start getting back in shape. This flabby gut of mine is only adding to my depression
  15. f3ej
    f3ej
    Fucking hell @!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Rainbow Warrior
    Rainbow Warrior
    So sad Gary Wilson passed away in the age of vast information. He could have put together serious knowledge for ppl worldwide.
  17. Isugar
  18. Bingles
    Bingles
    Went for a walk to the town and got some ice cream. It was noisy and I keep fidgeting so I'm in my pyjamas with my blankets to calm down.
    1. Wizardrabbit and Rainbow Warrior like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Bingles
      Bingles
      There are countless books from facebook mum's raising their spazzy sons, but when's the last time you saw one working as a lawyer? Or just as a functioning human being, a grown man? I feel nothing. To me, there is no difference between a human being and an object like a chair. I understand empathy and emotion, but in the flesh, a person to me is a slab of meat.
      May 2, 2024 at 11:29 PM
    4. Bingles
      Bingles
      I sound like an ableist dickhead but honestly idgaf. I'm sick of either being labelled a literal bib-wearing drooling retard who can't learn his ABC's or some sort of stereotypical Sheldon Cooper savant. This shitty world makes no sense and they will actively drag you down to their level of misery and self-destruction.
      May 2, 2024 at 11:31 PM
    5. Bingles
      Bingles
      A doctor is special. An athlete is special. A lawyer is special. A physicist is special. A historian is special. A writer is special. What's so special about some moron with a slow brain? Will he ever love? Will he ever achieve anything? Will he ever have a family? He isn't special, he is diseased. A retard with no hope of ever making it. That's how they viewed me. The bastards.
      May 2, 2024 at 11:35 PM
  19. Roady
    Roady
    People think that freedom means they can do what they want. But every addict proves that wrong.
    1. Brother Ass and Wizardrabbit like this.
    2. Wizardrabbit
      Wizardrabbit
      Freedom is to do what makes you actually happy!
      May 2, 2024 at 3:47 PM
    3. Brother Ass
      Brother Ass
      Freedom is the ability to do what you ought. Doing whatever you want would be licentiousness.
      May 2, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  20. One Eyed Owl
    One Eyed Owl Semtex
    The great error is corrected-Emperor Senator Creamy Sheev Palpatine
    1. Wizardrabbit and Toni7 like this.