THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Hey WD doesn’t count as a PMO relapse. It’s if you end up PMO after the WD that counts so. Don’t beat yourself up too much you got this brother

the facilitator said o = ejaculation and wet dreams don’t really count so it’s ok. Not as much pressure on myself now. Had crazy

2. So beast

3. Rank 5!

Yep climbing up again

this mountain

my Everest

my Nen

Nen means one year in Japanese because my goals one year no PMO.

Couple dates with Jules and I asked to be just friends she said she wants to stop talking. So we’re done now.

I asked her for feedback so I could maybe improve at talking to girls but no response. Hehe I wanted to give her my critiques too. Maybe that’s not a good idea eh? Like the best action would’ve been to just not reply or politely say goodbye. :)

oh well win or learn ^_^
    What I’ve learned is. I like being friends first with people. Then move to something else after

4. idk can someone tell me if swearing punishable here?

Also listening to stay indie playlist is healing for me, this music soothes the savage beast which I am,

people are so non commital these days it’s insane. The girls are just jumping so fast when they aren’t satisfied. I guess this is growing up in the age of dating apps. Oh well.

now I don’t feel like swearing -_-

I have no one to complain to except Buddha. And here ( ;o;)

:( T.T

surrrrggggeeeeeeee

whatever she was short fat not best skin and worst of all consistently dug for dealbreakers and was overly critical of me, freaking annoying,

it’s fine if you have these critical thoughts that’s only human just journal them and talk to Buddha about them or with friends like I do. She’d like ask me if I had any standards for a girlfriend and if I like could accept her and all this crap. Like

just fkin show up and try to have a good time with me, stop freaking out about wondering if you’re good enough for me or I’m good enough for you and trying to test and dig through my consciousness to findout like let me be and enjoy the journey. Like I’m doing for you girls

=_=

alright I guess it’s outta my system. I’m so sick of talking to girls thatre less good looking by societal standards make less money and aren’t even touching my level of physical mental and spiritual training, AND THEY STILL VLOW ME OFF,

WHAT THE FREAKKKKMMM?!?!?!?’nvncnv

It’s because I never talked to girls like this. Sober just approach and talk to them, no mutual connection. Yeahhh

I always had friends to set me up with girls or we were in school together and our friends would push us together.

having to show up on an app is tough. But I am attracting more cute girls and my sense of humor and concise texting is getting better. Funny emoji statement question etc.

At least Jaguar and pony are my friends. Pony is undeclared, I think she’s single, but I want us to be friends, I don’t wanna start out with dating. Anyone. Women be crazy when it’s considered dating and they dig for dealbreakers or if I over share or a joke bombs they just ghost like I have to be perfect…..

maybe I actually need to affirm that I’m perfect if I want to succeed at dating

either that or just keep trying for friends

starting as friends good

still on for Sunday with lilo so I hope she and I watch Spider-Man, we’re doing the friends thing it’s good. So I guess I have three friends that’s good, and two are single and could maybe someday become more but I’d be happy to be just friends Even if it never became more:

I need friends too. I get lonely sometimes like any human 0-0

It’s okie

gonna go train Muay Thai tomorrow. I hope they have hand wraps for me. I don’t wanna hit with gloves and no wraps.
    Gonna need three sets of finger push ups to warm up. Getting there early and making it happen, going back to my old mma gym. I’m stronger now. Maybe I can take it, and keep training . My highest dream isn’t my therapy license or a wife or enlightenment “sorry Buddha. It’s to be a peaceful warrior, it’s to train martial arts. :) S2

but that only comes with Buddha at the top of my priorities list cause he’s the soil from which I grow.

getting ghosted sucks. Even when it’s like a girl I didn’t even like that much what the crap.

maybe I just need to think

I am a cold hearted Pimp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2022
  5. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 6 - Low Class Warrior

6. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

7. zars

zars Fapstronaut

8. iamking7777

iamking7777 Fapstronaut

9. Yambo

Yambo Fapstronaut

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
  10. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

11. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

Day 16

Today I had some mid-level urges, but for the first time, I am beginning to feel that I don't want to relapse. Looks like my unconscious is receiving the message. Also no erotic dreams.

And the journey continues...

[​IMG]

12. stronaut2021

stronaut2021 Fapstronaut

I broke my last streak of about 25 after dealing two days with the chaser effect.

13. Rank 7

I am beautiful

I am a warrior

I am a beautiful warrior

Yep the math checks out on those affirmations. I will stay healthy and strong. I will not get injured. I will succeed in pursuing my training dreams. Heart cloud

Namaste

14. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 7 - Low-Class Warrior

15. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut