1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Inqonyama

Inqonyama Fapstronaut

First day! Also in the 30 and 14 day challenges for some shorter horizons. However if I win this I allow myself to get a Nintendo Switch xD

2. Benharr

Benharr Fapstronaut

3. claymen

claymen Fapstronaut

4. Relinquished

Relinquished Fapstronaut

5. Scorpionzz

Scorpionzz Fapstronaut

Just joining in. Had been happy for 50 days, relapsed last friday. Arghhhhh

Going again. Ssupport me please

rewiring4good, Win_for_life and 1855 like this.
  6. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 38 I can't wait at least that rhymes huh? Had a lot of triggers yesterday little man but it's like a broken dick you just can't beat it LOL just to let you know dopamine crack pipe will not win

7. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

34th day. Still in a down period. My communication is off, i'm tired and a little miserable too. Its unlike me to be down, and after the positive benefits i received early on in this process, its a little disappointing to hit such a blip. However, on we go to see what the next phase brings.

8. Scorpionzz

Scorpionzz Fapstronaut

You can do it! Its always the darkest before every morning.
    And youll thank to yourself once you reach the finish line
    Say it!!!

1855 and Win_for_life like this.
  9. 105
    goal 120

1855 and rewiring4good like this.
  10. James R

James R Fapstronaut

11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Hey how do you feel after a hundred four days do donuts 38 today what were some challenges that you went through after 38 you still feel the urges I still do every now and then

1855 likes this.
  12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

The other thing I'm thinking is I'm taking a hundred and twenty is a better number anyway because you're still going through withdrawals for the first 30-plus days right don't you think so too or do you feel like you could really rebooted after 90 just curious

1855 likes this.
  13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Hey I'm right there with you with the blitz a man I hit it out to her 32 and then I had a 34 and then 36 and then again on yesterday on 37 so yeah crazy

14. ControlledMind

ControlledMind Fapstronaut

15. benj

benj Fapstronaut

16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I am married and have been for 33 years my life is beautiful 51 m56 you're around the same age as I am my drive is absolutely insane I've got my date 38 of 120 we both are doing this, I chose to put us in separate rooms for the last week and I think it's helping because she's sleeping a little bit better I'm sleeping a little bit better and I'm not in love to do so much grab ass on the same note I'm implementing today a no-touch rule for her because I was doing a lot of grab ass and yesterday objectifying her pushing my limits which I don't want to do but it felt stupid of me to break the rules I did at the same time I know that didn't make her feel better about where we're at in this journey together and now I want to implement a no-touch boundary for her and only she can choose when we can have any contact I just want to ask your opinion of that since you're further along the journey for this purpose and I think it would really be helpful but please give me some please provide me with some input I would appreciate

1855 likes this.
  17. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I am married and have been for 33 years my life is beautiful 51 m56 you're around the same age as I am my drive is absolutelyinsane I've got my date 38 of 120 we both are doing this, I chose to put us in separate rooms for the last week and I think it's helpingbecause she's sleeping a little bit better I'm sleeping a little bit better and I'm not in love to do so much grab ass on the same note I'm implementing today a no-touch rule for her because I was doing a lot of grab ass and yesterday objectifying her pushing my limits which I don't want to do but it felt stupid of me to break the rules I did at the same time I know that didn't make her feel better about where we're at in this journey together and now I want to implement a no-touch boundary for her and only she can choose when we can have any contact I just want to ask your opinion of that since you're further along the journey for this purpose and I think it would really be helpful but please give me some please provide me with some input I would appreciate

1855 likes this.