1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. Hard working day. Satisfying but tiring

2. Maticordovita

Maticordovita Fapstronaut

3. ShikiP

ShikiP Fapstronaut

Day 2 complete. I would challenge you Darthb but I don’t want you to feel bad when I beat you..

4. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

5. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

This commitment is a process where you get to know yourself and figure out what kind of life you want and what kind of person you can be. You don't have to fear your urges or what might happen because that's all part of the process of personal growth and self discovery. Whether or not you stumble along the way, you've already made your choice to have a better life and nothing can stop you.

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

7. Day 10: Done.
    Day 11: In progress...

EDIT: Holy cow; I just realized I've reached 200-day mark. I think I've deserved something special today, so...
    Excuse me Miss, could you please make that espresso as a double? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  8. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

9. EyeofHorus26

EyeofHorus26 Fapstronaut

Have any of you tried Wim Hoff method?If so could you tell how good is it?

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  10. Hope05

Hope05 Fapstronaut

Guys i replapsed
    Was on my 16th day
    Had to study for an exam and i couldnt focus. Was getting too distracted by the urges. Couldnt go to the library for studying today so was all alone and then i was like lemme just get a glimse of something and i will be right back. But instead i started watching P. It felt really bad but this was my best streak since many months. I will get right back at it.

11. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 0 , I come from a relapse, after long streaks. Now urges are strong but I accept them as part of life

12. Darthb

Darthb Fapstronaut

Challenge accepted bossman, you’re going down to china town

13. charlie78

charlie78 Fapstronaut

I am on day 12. But technically day 0

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

My first milestone .... my new personal record till date......DAY 30/90. I have made my commitment for this streak a little more serious than ever before. The day i started this streak I gave up my smartphone. I started using a keypad phone which has no internet. I locked my smartphone away and use it for only few minutes after every 2...3 days. I need whatsapp for my college purpose or else i would have given up smartphone completely. I have been learning from the relapses of my past 2 year trails. And every relapse converged to only one thing SMARTPHONE. These 30 Days are smoother than i have expected. But eliminating external triggers is just a temporary escape. I need to master my thoughts. I should have control and command over my thoughts and urges or else i may relapse in future. Smartphone is necessary in my life because the modern world runs on it. Whether its smartphone or not anyway i should be control of my urges. I planning to meditate and get control over my life and thoughts. This is my next step MEDITATION.

15. The_Chosen_One

The_Chosen_One Fapstronaut

16. Btai

Btai Fapstronaut

Day 31! One month completed!