[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nurdaulet

Nurdaulet Fapstronaut

2. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete as of this morning. Tired of the same old shit

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

4. Never give up my brother because with every fall, actually with every breath you have changed and with every change there are unlimited possibilities. You can do this, one day at a time...

Hope05, ShikiP, FranktheTank7 and 5 others like this.
  5. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

I've been encouraged by reading your posts every day since I started this challenge. I'm cheering for you to accomplish this thing, no matter how many reboots it takes. We're all going to accomplish this sooner or later.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  7. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Yes,I second that.Thankyou for your awesome support and I will definetly see you at the 90 day challenge finish line ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  8. Prince charming

Prince charming Fapstronaut

1 day is complete nd now progressing day 2

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 29/90 started. I am little frightened about relapse. What if i relapse after going on a long streak? I dont want to relapse at any cost. I want this one streak to last my life time. I am starting to fear for relapse guys because i have seen many people relapsing on their streaks of 45 days...90 days ... 120 days... 300 days...even after these many days they relapsed. I am starting to take precautions on this. I am researching why they relapsed and how i can avoid it. Still i am losing faith. I dont know if i can be alert enough later on after a long streak not to relapse. Need some talk guys. And till now i have never faced my biggest urges yet as i always cut the thought at the beginning of the temtation itself. So if i fail to cut the urge on the beginning itself and if the urge takes me down, i dont feel enough confident that i can beat the urge. I cant afford to lose this streak. I dont know what to do regarding this matter so i posted here.

10. Starboii

Starboii Fapstronaut

Day 27
    This week was very terrible for me. Bad marks, no motivation for sports, really tired in last time and just need a break from everything. Glad that I got earlier weekend. And guys remember, No Nut November, wish everyone good luck

11. Shamii

Shamii Fapstronaut

12. FranktheTank7

FranktheTank7 Fapstronaut

13. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

The same is happening with me as well right now I'm on 25 days and don't why the the urge so intense it's becoming hard to control

14. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Hey guys last time I relapsed on 25th day and don't if it is a coincidence or something that the urge is absolutely on the surge today can any one suggest me some tips or tricks to overcome it

15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Really don't wanna relapse this time

16. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut