Self discovery and success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Griffiti, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Griffiti

Griffiti Fapstronaut

I imagine to be truly successful in this growth one must develop some seriously advanced self-knowledge and understanding. What have been the most important mysteries you’ve unconvered about yourselves through this process, and which have helped to propel you forward the most?

2. pp7711

pp7711 Fapstronaut

I realised pmo tired me out. I got sick of it. I hit some low points and knew pmo was not helping but I was powerless to change.

Then I found inner strength. I found this site as a community of support. I could not do this alone. You people all help me.

I admitted to myself I had a problem. I admitted to myself I wanted to change.

I dared myself to find out if I could change. I wanted to be part of something successful that I saw others had achieved.

Never fight a man with no teeth - he has nothing to lose. I was that man with no teeth so I had nothing to lose by fighting my problem with pmo.

3. Jmush123

Jmush123 Fapstronaut

Seriously advanced self-discovery is the cultivation of an authentic original individuality not based on what society/the System has told you. this requires a lot of solitude, studying the greats, unlearning disinformation/Brainwashing and learning truth/Hidden Knowledge, listening to your heart intuition and knowing your purpose and internalizing your life mission