THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

LOL it takes me to the back of your house, so I can kidnapp your ass lol Anyways you win kid, hats off to you. My first relapse on the site, I know what needs needs to be done. I’m adjusting the play book a bit.

2. 2468

2468 Fapstronaut

@komodoro sorry, I forgot again, day 5 complete

komodoro and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  3. Deleted Account and alfianlight like this.
  4. Girls. I am afraid my fellow robot can go forever, programmed with the right touch of the newest techs. I do not want to hear no urges in round 1. I do not mind knocking out women, cause you are equal . But in first round? The stadium is all sold out. They come here to see the mighty beast, after his notorious knockout of MASTER MONK in the first round . It is rumoured that the meds saved him but ever since he is looking for the most high for his power to be my equal. No man my equal. I am in a league of robots. So please, give these amazing fans at least 7-8 rounds. Next time, they won't come to see me.

Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.
  6. When did you knock MASTER MONK out? In another challenge? If yes, you've come to the right place, we ain't no monks. And what about you two getting urges, say, in round 8? Let's just see how it all goes. The robot is too silent but for now we will believe what you say and what he wrote in his journal about being now 100 per cent rebooted. For now.

Alex_Al likes this.
  7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hold your horses, that was Completely Honest with you. Not the beast boy.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  8. AllenJT

AllenJT Fapstronaut

Checking in. May not be able to check in again for a few days, finals are sneaking up on me.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  9. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

eyy @N1[] @|_ how are you? i hope you good.

CoolBuddy7 and N1[] @|_ like this.
  10. N1[] @|_

N1[] @|_ Fapstronaut

Oh yeah, I'm doing great

You know, I personally feel alot greater around my friends nowadays.
    Alot of them are girls cause, well... I'm studying to clear medical entrance and there girls outnumber guys 5-1 and I'm the only guy in the van in which I go to class

I'm really enjoying the progress I've made in just 2 weeks

Do not expect me to go down anytime soon ;)

So how are you doing?

11. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Another day, still struggling, still now need for another reset or reboot. Still doing my soul search. Not going into details here. :(

12. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

That was supposed to say, "...NO need for a reset or reboot."

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. @Hickorydoo take your time. Go deep into your wilderness and spend there as much time as you need. Don't come back here until you're ready. Time is not running out :) Best of luck to you, indeed!

14. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I fear that the wilderness will be too deep, too dark and what is concealed inside me will take more control than I already give him. For now, it's my turn to have control and this is where I want/ need to be.

Thank you for the encouragement, that is exactly why I keep logging in. If you pray, pray for me. :emoji_construction_worker:

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  15. we want you back to report for the duty lt. @Hickorydoo

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

17. Alright then if you need some extra troops to handle the demons out there come here and just ask!

Jag Hyde likes this.
  18. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

noo i don't want you to go down really. yes we are in a duel but the point is not about who will between you and i, but also to push ourself to the limit, to do our best.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Deleted Account and CoolBuddy7 like this.