1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Miss My Wife

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by BizzyzWorld, Jun 24, 2019.

1. BizzyzWorld

BizzyzWorld New Fapstronaut

Going through a breakup. We were moving out of state, she hopped off the train and broke things off long distance two months later. She stopped contacting me this month. I miss her to the core and I use that as a motivation to not PMO , but at the same time also as an excuse to do so. Anyone with a similar deal?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I almost became asexual when my ex-girlfriend left me, I am getting better though. While being heartbroken, I didn't want to eat or study or do anything else that wasn't sleeping, and you cannot PMO while asleep.

3. BizzyzWorld

BizzyzWorld New Fapstronaut

I lucid dream about here. Plus everyday I wake up to roach bites. Doesn't matter how clean I am. Just another day in the life of a struggling artist from the slums. Haha.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Roach bites as in, cockroaches bitting you as you sleep? That's nightmarish. And extremely unsanitary. I hope you are joking.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. bearyang

bearyang Fapstronaut

buy some drug to kill them. I will do it when found it in my room

6. Spriritofawarrior

Spriritofawarrior Fapstronaut

You have to use this as motivation. If you use it as an excuse, you’re 99% more likely not going to get her back....