1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Wow, so incredible, almost there! You have to give us a big update on your journey when you reach God of War!

)(__Castel__)(, fg4795 and Espi1971 like this.
  3. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hahahahah this is so cool your Spanish is pretty nice, thanks mate. And it has been a real challenge, sometimes I just want to give up, but what people sing on the street resounds in my head "resistance, resistance, resistance, resistance, resistance, resistance, resistance!!". I really hope this country could change in the nearly timeframe.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  4. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

I definitely will! I have been extremely time poor over the last month. I’ve been working a new job and still running my old business. Once I get time I will share my experience with everyone.

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Hah, actually it's google translate. But in future i actually would like to learn Spanish. Yeah i get that last night was a war man, i was like why not do it lets do it and all, then i looked at my current steak and upcoming events that want me to be at my best. So those things stops me and i turned my phone off and went to bed.

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great work.

Vendidad and the alpha project like this.
  7. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

I had to take this challenge another time. Because for me only this challenge motivates to get to 100 days without PMO!
    And unfortunately i had relapsed after 116 days! That's why i am doing the challenge another time!

8. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-five.

10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I am honoured to know that this challenge hold special place for you. You are always welcomed here. So you relapsed huh? So anything changed afterwards?

11. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

check in day 20, I had the strongest urge I have ever had last night and wasn't able to get to sleep until 4 this morning. At least now I have proven I can resist even the strongest urges if I chose to. keep going everybody. remember PMO doesn't work. It just doesn't.

12. day 77 checking in
    Another great session at gym. Ready to take it to another level.

13. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

14. the alpha project

Excellent work!

Vendidad likes this.
  15. the alpha project

Great to hear about your success Spartan. Thanks for sharing. Every post like this helps the rest of us to continue. You are inspiring all of us!!

bpboy1993 likes this.
  16. the alpha project

I am excited you are back and will follow you closely. I look forward to learning from you.

The Unbeatable and Kratos_GOW like this.
  17. the alpha project

Check in Day 62

Hello Spartans,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am grateful for all the Spartans who are sharing their journey here to inspire and motivate me. As many Spartans have said, there is so much more than stopping pmo. This is about starting a new life.

I understand why many people do not see a problem with pmo. They focus on the pleasure and celebrate it. They do not consider the other side of the coin. Where some people use pmo to escape and avoid life. They become weak. They loose their God given right to choose. They become slaves. PMO becomes a kind of worship that steals everything in their life. And for some it is only when they have lost everything that they wake up and decide to change.

Stopping pmo is only the first step. Then we must change our way of life. Our way of being. And for some, we go out into the world and we expand our discipline, our power, our freedom. We expand our kingdom. We live like kings instead of slaves. The limits of our lives expand and we become greatness. We live in glory.

I am not satisfied with just stopping pmo. It is not enough for me.

I am becoming a greater version of myself. I am reclaiming and expanding my life. My kingdom.

It is an honour and a necessity for me to belong to this Spartan community.

Blessings to you all, and may your kingdoms expand this weekend.

A-Hoo! A-Hoo! A-Hoo!

18. Day 44 check in. Tomorrow I level up to Spartan Soldier. :D

19. the alpha project

Excellent work!