1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

2. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

3. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

4. Check in day one. There were no temptations and therefore the day went on smoothly.

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  5. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Will do

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  6. the alpha project

Excellent work Spartan!! You have done very well

7. the alpha project

Good work Spartan, tomorrow a new rank and the final stage of your journey to God of War begins!

fg4795 likes this.
  8. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

9. man I am so happy to see you back at it again :)

10. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

I'm so tired, but I feel nice. I don't wanna fap, but honestly I feel a little urge, but I will reflex on it. Day 6

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yo didn't you complete this challenge? What happend everything alright?

The Unbeatable likes this.
  12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-three.

13. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

14. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 17 really struggling with sleep due to urges but determined to do this, I refuse to go back to day 0,keep going everybody

15. the alpha project

Excellent attitude. Keep choosing to win the battle!

bpboy1993 likes this.
  16. daily check
    day 75
    @Kratos_GOW last promotion for me
    I am a spartan general now
    All is good I am just passing by a period of low libido but I know it will pass, I already passed through them. and anyway I am doing hard mode so my mind will try to trick me less

17. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations @fg4795 AKA SPARTAN GENERAL!!

18. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Congrats man. Its so good seeing fellow member doing in big time. What changes you saw in this time period ?

19. thanks man I just give my 300% in everything I do
    Well I noticed a real big change, and it is in the mindset, I was a boy and now I feel like a man. I mean as I already said before last time I tried I did 127 days and all the physical benefits were there(brighter eyes, stronger hair, focus..) but there was something missing, something inside me something inside my mind, I was still a boy who was constantly looking at the streak as if the amount of days could say something about the person. I was stupid. So I reflected, and I swear to God, I never meditate so much in my life as in the dark period between these two streaks, and I recognized that I needed to finally be a man, to take responsabilities, to do something about my life, and now I feel the sense of self-discipline I always wanted in my life, that's what is changed.
    I learnt the real meaning of this journey for all of us. it's not just a "game" or a "challenge", it's not about having a bigger streak than others, it's about live your life to the fullest, you could abstain from PMO till the rest of your life and still be more a failure than a person that relapse every 10 days if you just let the days pass by just watching them.
    I learnt to live, I learnt to enjoy the beauty of sacrifice, the beauty of destroying yourself in a gym because you know that in some time this sacrifice will lead me to have finally the body I always wanted. I learnt the beauty of volunteer because it is not necessary to be on the newspaper to feel like a hero.
    And about this I will close this long and maybe boring message with the quote that changed my life and that explain what I tried to communicate(maybe I was unclear, in that case hope you forgive me):
    " Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"
    so that's it I am here, without fear to say that I am able to reach my goal and I will and I hope that seeing me do this will encourage you

the alpha project and Espi1971 like this.